The Student Room Group

Myers-Briggs Type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by OGGUS
Yeah I could probably be an ambivert I guess too. Yeah I guess I'm the same but I'm a bit more skeptical. And sometimes I just get into proper ***** fights, I'm lucky to be a boy really. I'm sporty too but it's mostly genetics, I don't like going outside my house either because I get bored of people. I prefer lone time. Reading articles and watching videos on YouTube.:biggrin: The rest is I guess extra information which you may or may not want to read. It's not long though.

Spoiler

OK ALL OF THAT IS ACCURATE FOR ME TOO. ARE YOU MY MALE TWIN???

[spoiler] Although I'm not sporty

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
ENTJ-T

Very turbulent.

Apart from the bit about being unsure of myself, making decisions based on facts and being very prone to mood swings, I don't think the test was accurate. I wouldn't consider myself to be very highly motivated and I don't really care about leadership positions.
(edited 7 years ago)
ENTJ
Reply 23
INTP with extremely close thinking and feeling stats
Reply 24
Original post by OGGUS
What do you study btw and what kind of people do you get along with?
Well I'm not sporty but I guess I have an incentive for it. AS my friends are quite sporty. I'm good apparently... You nevr know I guess we could be twins... When were you born (Seasonal Calender) and what's your hirji birthday?http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/hdate_pre.php
I'm born on the 11th of May 1999. Hirji is 25th Muharram 1420. I think that fact that I'm born in Muharram makes life so much better. My dad's is similar( 1 day or 2) which is weird but i guess that's that. What day were you born. I was born on a Tuesday. And my Islamic 18th birthday's October.

I'm in yr 10 so don't study anything but I'm particularly good at languages (French but I was amazing at German when I did it before, I learn languages pretty quick [I speak 5 lmao]), History, English, RE (but I think everyone is). My friends aren't sporty per say and I'm like 1 in many who can properly dance so people "value" me and always ask me to dance for them.

I was born on Tuesday 15th May 2001 (Yay we're May babies) and my hirji birthday is Tuesday 22 Safar 1422.

If it helps, I'm really confident and opinionated. I'm really strong and ambitious but caring and comforting at the same time. Hby?
Original post by claireestelle
INFP

Yay we're INFP buddies!! ! :party2::nyan::nutcase:
Reply 26
Original post by OGGUS
Language yes I love to to learn languages.:biggrin: Arabic in going to be my goals. Cuz of my birth place.
Also the last paragraph pretty much is me too. I don't like to dance in front of people but that's just me. I have done it in the past. I was always popular for being a maths nerd. Still am, even though. (All my teachers love me too).

What does your name mean? You don't have to say your name.
My name is Ghassan(غسان) my Second and third- Ahmed Rehman. My name is pretty beautiful as it means blooming, youth and it has so many nice meanings too it. I've literally googled it for hours and hours.
I'm pretty talented Alhamdulilah.

I don't let people come into my life easily I guess.

And yet again, this is pretty accurate. I want to learn arabic Inshallah. I used to dance but I'm trying to be a good Muslimah bc my dancing skills aren't going to benefit me in the Akhirah. In contrast, I hate Maths even though I'm in Set 2, I just don't like it at all. I'm right brained on that one. I'm an ambivert and ambidextrous and Alhumdulillah I am also pretty talented. I can draw (see my profile for my Angelina Jolie drawing), I can sing (but that can be arguable), I love arts and crafts in general and I love expressing myself.
Many people are really jealous of me (one may say that's pretty arrogant) but it's true. I haven't had proper friendships, generally due to jealousy and how blunt/straight forward I am. I have an I-don't-care attitude because I don't believe hiding your true self infront of others, I mean Allah knows who you are so why are you hiding? But, I'm loyal and I help a friend 100% however that does me over bc people love to use me.

My name is Kainaat, it means "Universe" in urdu and my second name means "Great". So kinda like Great Universe if my names were swapped. My late grandma named me and she was my role model to be a good Muslim (she died on the 1st of Ramadan) so I hold the name dearly to my heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by OGGUS
Same with the jealously thingy. I get what you mean I just try to be quite. If I talk I try not to give a lot away. I don't know why. My good friends know me well though. Alhamdulilah.

You pretty much sound like a female version of me.
I've been told to speak less anyways, since i sometimes go on a tangent.I speak a lot sometimes and then people are shocked.

I like using different routes to questions, like figuring out the possibilities of everything. The universe is a nice place. I do Physics at AS level and I know that it's only going to get better. If you want to read my about me section on my profile there's more info about my education. Not my GCSEs because I didn't have the best of grades like no A*s but A-levels are more important and your degree and social skills.

So are you going to become a lawyer as you said in another thread?

I'm most likely going to become a dentist.

People say I'm too open but then are shocked at how strong I am as a person for dealing with the things I've dealt with. I apparently talk back a lot and I almost have to speak up when someone says something I don't agree with bc who are you to say those things. I can be pretty moody but idk. So hi twin :-) :five:

I hate Physics, it's like Maths so that's why lol but the universe aspect is fascinating ngl. I enjoy Biology the most with Chemistry second even though Chemistry can be tiresome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm most likely going to become a dentist.

People say I'm too open but then are shocked at how strong I am as a person for dealing with the things I've dealt with. I apparently talk back a lot and I almost have to speak up when someone says something I don't agree with bc who are you to say those things. I can be pretty moody but idk. So hi twin :-) :five:

I hate Physics, it's like Maths so that's why lol but the universe aspect is fascinating ngl. I enjoy Biology the most with Chemistry second even though Chemistry can be tiresome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I see what you mean, I may have spoken out of content. Sorry. That's nice dentistry.
Reply 29
Original post by OGGUS
Yeah I see what you mean, I may have spoken out of content. Sorry. That's nice dentistry.

Don't apologise, I did mention law and medicine in the thread though :smile: What's your background?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Varies between ENTP and ENFP
Reply 31
Original post by OGGUS
Oh that's fine then... I'm I guess any field of Engineering should be good. InShaAllah. I'm planning on moving to an Arabian country... For a couple of years. It should be fun I think. I'm planning on making and designing technology. Likely my own business. I would like to give a lot of this to the poor to educate them.

There's just so much I can say I just love nearly everything. I'm learning Qu'raan with Tahweed. I'm planning on remember Surah Baqarah.
I really love Surah Rehman. It's my wonderful.
There's so many Surah in the Qu'raan if only they knew.
But anyways how's studies going? Exam, mocks, I'm willing to help from the 12th of June. Any charity events anything. As exams will be over and it's Ramadan. I can bake and I love to cook too.
People often say I'm too nice and then they see me with my bestfriend. All we do is fight for jokes. I remember him dropping water on me. And I was wet. It was an extra English session for GCSE coursework. So how are you doing with coursework. If you have any wait you should I think.

My nationality is British Pakistani, I was born in Dubai. Where were you born? I may have mentioned this before. I'm a Punjabi Shiekh. So education is valued in my family a lot. My Great-Grandparents and Grandparents were very religious so I hope to be religious as it's in my DNA and it's the only way to Heaven. I love analyzing things. I've been told I'm logical but I'm too nice for a boy. I am the youngest grand-son on both sides. Mother and Father. There's only 7 daughters in my family as in my first cousins and like more that double the amount of boys. I don't have a sister but I guess I have really close female friends who are like my sisters. I
So what's your family Like?

Boy you do talk a lot and ramble a lot like me :five: Inshallah you'll get what you want. I'm not sure about Arabian countries tbh since Saudi is preparing for the arrival of Dajjal and there's a lot of chaos at the moment but I want to learn Arabic and know what it means. I also want to marry someone who's really religious so we can both help eachother to be good Muslims and Inshallah go to Jannah together. Same, I love to give and see the happiness in the poor however they're going to be the fiest to enter Jannah, ya know? So they have a benefit Subhanallah.

I'm also a British Pakistani born and raised in England. My family isn't quite as religous overall tbh, my dad isn't but my grandfather is. My family back home have pretty traditional and culture driven views, they usually mix culture and religion together which counteracts each other, May Allah guide them. At the end of the day, I wish the best to all my family but I just need to get to Jannah and that's going to happen with what I do in this dunya.

Tbh idek what a Punjabi Sheikh is but ok. I love analyzing things and being aware of my environment. I spend a lot of time reading articles and watching YouTube videos and educating myself; this is the key to success in my opinion and my new obsession (which I hope will stay) is Islam. I want to fully know everything but even then you won't. As a Sunni, I feel like I agree things more with Wahabis and I only realised this when I researched and researched. What sect do you follow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm INFJ. I've made all my friends do this test, quite an interesting and accurate pattern :')
Reply 33
Boy you do talk a lot and ramble a lot like me :five: Inshallah you'll get what you want. I'm not sure about Arabian countries tbh since Saudi is preparing for the arrival of Dajjal and there's a lot of chaos at the moment but I want to learn Arabic and know what it means. I also want to marry someone who's really religious so we can both help eachother to be good Muslims and Inshallah go to Jannah together. Same, I love to give and see the happiness in the poor however they're going to be the fiest to enter Jannah, ya know? So they have a benefit Subhanallah.

I'm also a British Pakistani born and raised in England. My family isn't quite as religous overall tbh, my dad isn't but my grandfather is. My family back home have pretty traditional and culture driven views, they usually mix culture and religion together which counteracts each other, May Allah guide them. At the end of the day, I wish the best to all my family but I just need to get to Jannah and that's going to happen with what I do in this dunya.

Tbh idek what a Punjabi Sheikh is but ok. I love analyzing things and being aware of my environment. I spend a lot of time reading articles and watching YouTube videos and educating myself; this is the key to success in my opinion and my new obsession (which I hope will stay) is Islam. I want to fully know everything but even then you won't. As a Sunni, I feel like I agree things more with Wahabis and I only realised this when I researched and researched. What sect do you follow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hanafi
INFP :h:
Reply 35

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hanafi. I think, then Barelvi. That's what my parents are. I don't know much about my family other than they originate from India in Punjab. They were rich there and now there rich and they give a lot to the poor. Most people are nice in my family. So how come you believe more about Wahhabis. And what was I gonna say. I have a lot of family in Dubai.

Also Wahhabism is looked badly upon so don't mention it in front of family. Also, can you send me some of the articles to do with it thanks sister.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mine is 5 different combinations because each test gives me a different result.
Reply 37
Saudi is preparing for the arrival of Dajjal and there's a lot of chaos at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAOOOO is this fr?
Reply 39
Original post by alkaline.
LMAOOOO is this fr?

Fam, I'm not even lying. The Jeddah tower is supposed to be the tallest building in the world and is suppsoed to overlook Medina. Who else needs a tall ass building and one that overlooks Medina?

Quick Reply

Latest