The Student Room Group

Bf has tinder..

How do you guys feel about your partner having a Tinder account, which is a hooking up app?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If they're your partner then they should have no need for it. Get him dumped. 🙄
Hell to the no he can't even have insta. Facebook is pushing it....I wouldn't date anyone who had social media to begin with.
Original post by Anonymous
How do you guys feel about your partner having a Tinder account, which is a hooking up app?

Original post by xobeauty
Hell to the no he can't even have insta. Facebook is pushing it....I wouldn't date anyone who had social media to begin with.

Fix up
From experience of being told how it works by a female friend who uses it, the site is rife with cheats using fake names for hooking up no strings shagging! I would challenge your bf for his reasons for having it and see what he says if the reason is lame then get rid. Or set yourself up a fake account find him, flirt a little or a lot and see what hes sayin? Just a suggestion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

So how do you go about it, when that happens in a 2 and a half year relationship?
Original post by drinktheoceans
Fix up

All good over here
peak times
Well, considering I only know of two people who have tinder (whilst having a boyfriend/girlfriend) one was my mate who used it to cheat on his gf, the second was a girl I met from tinder and had sex with... turned out she had (still has) a bf..

So judging from my experience I wouldn't be comfortable at all about him having it
So how do you go about it, when that happens in a 2 and a half year relationship?

Is it active? Do you know if he's been on it.

Ask him what for?
Unless you have agreed to have a non monogamous relationship, he's got some 'splainin' to do.
Original post by KingLhasaApso
From experience of being told how it works by a female friend who uses it, the site is rife with cheats using fake names for hooking up no strings shagging! I would challenge your bf for his reasons for having it and see what he says if the reason is lame then get rid. Or set yourself up a fake account find him, flirt a little or a lot and see what hes sayin? Just a suggestion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ^^

If you're in a relationship, you do not need dating apps for nothing. If he/she says "It's to make friends" is ********. Most will defend it because they too are guilty of cheating or potential cheats.

Catch him out then tell him to **** OFF

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're being sarky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Confort them about it, and see what happens but if i found out my partner of that amount of time had tinder I would break up with him, that's not something i could forgive really.
Reply 15
Loooooooool this relationship is not going to end well.

What? Why can't your bf have instagram haha??

I can't tell if this is a joke...
Original post by hezzlington
What? Why can't your bf have instagram haha??

Its a turn off. Isn't it much better that he is spending time doing something constructive. Something about it turns me off. and it's inviting other girls to peep his ****, it's just a drama starter that's better to avoid.
Original post by Marcus T
I can't tell if this is a joke...

Deadass. It's sexier when he has an actual social life, too busy with actual hobbies. Not sitting there posting pics and waiting for likes like a dork .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending