The Student Room Group

bengali manush

Scroll to see replies

Who knew, we all bengalis have something in common, and that's intelligence. Good luck for your maths exam and I know you will get an A*:u:
you guys speak sylheti?
Dur haramzadayn forosna gia! Lat marya dat falaydimu.
Original post by Federerr
I can't understand shudho bashah to save my life. lol.
Well, I'm Pakistani not 'Fakistani' so I can live in feace without having feofle disturb me with shudhoo bahshah. Jk.:smile:
btw, do you like fenguins and folar bears?
I can't understand shudho bashah to save my life. lol.

My parents are watching the bangla news, and next thing you know you see a fresh guy speaking rapidly, it's so much to take in, that it's ending my life! LMAO:biggrin:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Dur haramzadayn forosna gia! Lat marya dat falaydimu.

come at me bro
Original post by subwayislife
come at me bro

Subway kita

Nakhedi haraydimu. Bat kha. Bat uylo bangali khani! Subway goro subway smh
Original post by hamza772000
Well, I'm Pakistani not 'Fakistani' so I can live in feace without having feofle disturb me with shudhoo bahshah. Jk.:smile:
btw, do you like fenguins and folar bears?

I love say Fakistani! It's so munch banter to say. Call my friends who are pakistani that lol. Ey you 'Fack' come here! I got a phone call home and a weekend detention once cuz one of my teachers heard o.0
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Subway kita

Nakhedi haraydimu. Bat kha. Bat uylo bangali khani! Subway goro subway smh

subway has chicken. chickens live in bangladesh. chickens eat rice. i eat chicken.
basically people this is the best subway combo in the wrold: italian herbs and cheese, chicken tikka, cheese toasted, jalapenos, onions, olives, sewwtcorn, chipotle, sweet onion sauce. BUY IT ND EAT IT
I love say Fakistani! It's so munch banter to say. Call my friends who are pakistani that lol. Ey you 'Fack' come here! I got a phone call home and a weekend detention once cuz one of my teachers heard o.0

"FACK"- LOOOOOOOL! You have made my day bro
Haha, lol.:smile: Apparently, 'V' is 'B', in that case, this conberstaion is bery bolatile.:smile:
I was only joking.:smile: No hard feelings.:smile:
Haha, lol.:smile: Apparently, 'V' is 'B', in that case, this conberstaion is bery bolatile.:smile:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Good Night, I'm really tired.:smile:Good Luck for tomorrow.:smile:
Good Night, I'm really tired.:smile:Good Luck for tomorrow.:smile:

Safe gg <3
I was atrocious at maths in January lol I was on a C.

I got 86 in the first paper so i'm half way to the A* lol.

We might be clever but there is to much laziness within us.

Anyways i'm off to taraweeh! Cya guys :smile:
Original post by subwayislife
anybody else going to fail the bengali listening tomorrow?

Kitchu oy tonaii, bala korio
Original post by lilsadkitty
i was offered to do gcse bengali twice but i'm sylheti so it's not like I speak actual bangla I don't even understand the posh bangla so I would of gotten a U

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit late but i'm snooping around on this thread but same!!!! Wish i did it though :')
Lol, what the heck have i just been reading? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending