The Student Room Group

how many cups of coffee do you drink per day

During revision period
around 8-10, sometimes 15 depends really. I'm taking 6 A levels and want 6 A*s so gotta study a bit
Reply 2
Not so much coffee but around 7-8 cans of redbull per day (only in the exam period)
caffeine pills are much more effective then coffee, although I wouldn't take them regularly as they kinda have the same effect as speed, kinda
Original post by pantherxxxx
around 8-10, sometimes 15 depends really. I'm taking 6 A levels and want 6 A*s so gotta study a bit

I thought I was bad at 6
Reply 5
I don't. Lately I've been having like a 500ml can of red bull a day plus drinking loads of pepsi max, so I'm getting my caffeine fix. To be honest hardly seems to affect me positively at all, I just want it.. #addiction
Reply 6
Coffee makes me feel sleepy, so I avoid it during exam periods.

Spoiler

Even when I'm not, I don't drink coffee. Maybe once in two months I'll drink red bull, but it's for the taste rather than the caffeine. I just don't see the point in piling on caffeine when you can just work up a healthy routine and produce perhaps better results...
Original post by K2G
Not so much coffee but around 7-8 cans of redbull per day (only in the exam period)

u serious
None. Barely any caffeine runs through my system.
Reply 11
No Coffee, but I do have 2 redbulls, a bottle of lucozade and a banana on the mornings of exams :h:

Quick Reply

Latest