The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
If you got money and you're foreign then you wouldn't live anywhere other than London. What the **** you gonna do in Manchester ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hit up Deansgate
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah the Glazers want to lose lmao

They want to make money from the club - see how much leveraged debt was put on and how much has leaked out of the club in payment to Glazers and refinancing debt in interest and costs. I'm sure someone said it had passed £1bil since the Glazers took over.
Reply 662
RIP everyone else if we had decent owners
Reply 663
Original post by Rk2k14
Play for Manchester United. Not rentboys.
We also have Trafford Centre. :u:

Been trafford centre and its no better than westfield. Probably inferior to both westfields in london and thats not even counting the other malls in london or the shops in central.

Manchester is second best city in england though. Liverpool 3rd.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Been trafford centre and its no better than westfield. Probably inferior to both westfields in london and thats not even counting the other malls in london or the shops in central.

Manchester is second best city in england though. Liverpool 3rd.

Where's that mother****ing Cage gif at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool city centre and the docks especially are nice
Reply 666
London > Manchester - by a small margin

but

Manchester United > Chelsea/Arsenal - for many reasons such as prestige, Ed, history, finance, global reach and current squad.
Looks like Zlatan might not be coming to Utd and we will sign Morata from Juventus instead?
Reply 668
[video="youtube;E_H5U9hjHI0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_H5U9hjHI0[/video]
Highlights player
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Highlights player

I was there when Pogba made his United debut and he was shite. Do not want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trapking
Looks like Zlatan might not be coming to Utd and we will sign Morata from Juventus instead?

That would be nice. Makes no sense singing 33year old ibra

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since 13/14 what has januzaj done,also he had a chance to improve on loan and blew it when there were better options available.
lol how is that remotely true, Pereira scored on his first start for United. After that he played like 5 minute cameos at the end of matches like 4 times. Then he was overlooked for good after the reports of him falling out of favour with LVG. If Lingard is good enough for first team then Pereira is certainly. Plus why are we debating about Januzaj not being good enough for first team when in his first season 13/14 it was obvious that he was.

To be honest I'm not even trying to say that Pereira should be starting every game, but he definitely did deserve to play more minutes that he actually did that season. Januzaj would have been a better option that Lingard for some games too.

Btw I don't have a certain liking for Pereira randomly. I like all the best top talents in the club and Pereira is definitely one of them.
Reply 673
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Liverpool city centre and the docks especially are nice

Yeah the docks are really nice. The city centre is like an affordable central london.

Outskirts of liverpool are pretty shite though.
Reply 674
Remember a while back jam said he likes to argue for the sake of arguing, even if its bs.

AIDS.
zzzZzz complaining about player fees is getting boring now

Why do people always bring up Liverpool's failed spending then pal!!!
Original post by Lúcio
Why do people always bring up Liverpool's failed spending then pal!!!

I forgot to add, before the player has even made his debut.
I forgot to add, before the player has even made his debut.

Fair enough.

The way I see it, if you have the money (and you won't be significantly affected if he flops), why does it matter really?
There has been stories over the past couple years talking about Januzaj having attitude issues. If multiple managers did not fancy him, I think that says a lot.

I don't know about Pereira. Let's see if Mourinho wants to keep him around.
Reply 679
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
That would be nice. Makes no sense singing 33year old ibra

Posted from TSR Mobile

It makes perfect sense. We get a year or two of him, and by the time hes declined, Martial and Rashford are the best strikers in the league.

What makes no sense is signing a striker who's never scored 10 league goals

Latest