The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey, anyone whos studying at salford uni at the moment whats it like there?

also is it good for health courses? (ive applied to do ot not physio though)

thanks for any help. :smile:
Hannahk16
hey, anyone whos studying at salford uni at the moment whats it like there?

also is it good for health courses? (ive applied to do ot not physio though)

thanks for any help. :smile:

I'm doing my nursing at Salford Uni. I think on the whole it's a pretty good uni, not in the nicest of areas. But for healthcare courses it does have quite a good reputation, certainly in the North West. And they've not long since opened a shiny new building for the faculty of health and social care. I couldn't say what it was like for specific courses though, other than nursing (obviously!), sorry.
Reply 3
qwerty_st/n
I'm doing my nursing at Salford Uni. I think on the whole it's a pretty good uni, not in the nicest of areas. But for healthcare courses it does have quite a good reputation, certainly in the North West. And they've not long since opened a shiny new building for the faculty of health and social care. I couldn't say what it was like for specific courses though, other than nursing (obviously!), sorry.

hey thanks a lot for that its always good to know what someone thinks of a uni thats there themselves!

which accommodation are you in, if you live in! is that nice as well?

yeh because i think manchester and slaford have good hosptials as well which is good for a health course! :P

Hannahk16
hey thanks a lot for that its always good to know what someone thinks of a uni thats there themselves!

which accommodation are you in, if you live in! is that nice as well?

yeh because i think manchester and slaford have good hosptials as well which is good for a health course! :P

Yeah, I do live in, at John Lester/Eddie Colman Courts. They're not all that fantastic tbh, but it's closest to campus, and right next to the precinct. It's pretty good for getting into Manchester too.

Wasn't keen on Castle Irwell, I mean you've got the advantage of having the student union bar on your doorstep, and you're sharing with more people, but it always looks like a bit of a dive to me.
qwerty_st/n
Yeah, I do live in, at John Lester/Eddie Colman Courts. They're not all that fantastic tbh, but it's closest to campus, and right next to the precinct. It's pretty good for getting into Manchester too.

Wasn't keen on Castle Irwell, I mean you've got the advantage of having the student union bar on your doorstep, and you're sharing with more people, but it always looks like a bit of a dive to me.

It is a dive, but in some ways that is a part of the charm.
Reply 6
Thanks for your help! :smile:

what do you mean by a dive? lol :biggrin:
hiya i wanted to know if salford uni interview for physiotherapy?? could anyone let me know please....thanks
Reply 8
mickeyloly18
hiya i wanted to know if salford uni interview for physiotherapy?? could anyone let me know please....thanks

have you tried checking the university website/prospectus - or my thread about physio useful information?

Latest