London's first naked restaurant

Scroll to see replies

@John55

Something for you?
Coq au vin obviously
Original post by Trill
Oh no, just no this just gross

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me the amazing thing is that getting on for 50K people want to be a part of this.

I never realised that the whole doing stuff nude thing was quite so popular.
Reply 44
Original post by Fullofsurprises
For me the amazing thing is that getting on for 50K people want to be a part of this.

The issue is those who like going places nude aren't very nice to look at

I reckon most of the 50k are men hoping there will be some attractive women there. So most of the people there will be men and be disappointed.

Nude sunbathing or especially a sauna without clothes is much more preferable. I will keep my clothes on when eating, thank you.
society has crumbled
Original post by barnetlad
I reckon most of the 50k are men hoping there will be some attractive women there. So most of the people there will be men and be disappointed.

Nude sunbathing or especially a sauna without clothes is much more preferable. I will keep my clothes on when eating, thank you.

It would be interesting to see a demographic breakdown.

I know there is a nudist movement, but it's come as a surprise that it's that big.
As if I would want to sit on seats warmed by bare arses
hygiene much?
Original post by TaintedLight
As if I would want to sit on seats warmed by bare arses

Wipe before you sit?
It would be interesting to see a demographic breakdown.

I know there is a nudist movement, but it's come as a surprise that it's that big.

No numbers quoted from a quick internet search. I would suggest that those signed up are not naturists in the main, but just want to gawp at naked women.
Original post by barnetlad
No numbers quoted from a quick internet search. I would suggest that those signed up are not naturists in the main, but just want to gawp at naked women.

Or men.
That's so cool!

What should be on the menu?

Hare Pie

:yay:
Yay to the vegan menu though

Spoiler

Lol what if there's a fire and they all have to leave?
Original post by Trapz99
Lol what if there's a fire and they all have to leave?

Let's hope the fire assembly point isn't fully exposed to public scrutiny and the elements.

I was wondering what happens if vital pieces of clothing get stolen whilst you're in there having your salad.
Ew
What a social disease.

Quick Reply

Latest