The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by xKay
Remember a while back jam said he likes to argue for the sake of arguing, even if its bs.

AIDS.

Yeah but this ain't bs. You're the most AIDS person on this thread(well between you and Qasidb, or Dirtybit really thinking that Mourinho is going to look to youth :rofl:)

Anyway Ibra makes complete sense and is a great signing. Clearly he's still at his best and while Morata is better for some tactical purposes, Ibra is fantastic as a player.

Morata's has won 3 doubles in 3 years though. Pretty good trophy collection.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Yeah but this ain't bs. You're the most AIDS person on this thread(well between you and Qasidb, or Dirtybit really thinking that Mourinho is going to look to youth :rofl:)

Yeah I haven't said that have I

bare AIDS
Reply 682
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah I haven't said that have I

AIDS

You complain about Pereira's treatment by LVG yet fully support Mourinho ffs that's AIDS.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
You complain about Pereira's treatment by LVG yet fully support Mourinho ffs that's AIDS.

Still arguing for the sake of it?

I said that LVG should have let Pereira go on loan to get game time if he won't use him which Mourinho will do. Your post quality has decreased quite a bit, can you even complete a sentence without the word "aids"? Mabye you might not win TSR D'or this year. Thoughts?
Reply 684
Original post by Dirtybit
Still arguing for the sake of it?

I said that LVG should have let Pereira go on loan to get game time if he won't use him which Mourinho will do. Your post quality has decreased quite a bit, can you even complete a sentence without the word "aids"? Mabye you might not win TSR D'or this year. Thoughts?

Tbh this thread is a pile of **** so I dump my **** onto the thread too.
Think i have a decent shout @ that trophy.:cool:
Original post by Rk2k14
Think i have a decent shout @ that trophy.:cool:

It's mine tbh
Original post by Lúcio
It's mine tbh

People like me tho. = more votes.
Pjanic off to Juve:frown:
Guessing Gomes is new midfielder.
Reply 689
**** Juve are going in with signings. Looking like a serious force in the CL next season. If they keep Pogba and buy another striker to play with Dybala then they have a good chance of winning the competition.
Original post by Rk2k14
People like me tho. = more votes.

People don't like gifs as much as you think pal!!
Original post by Lúcio
People don't like gifs as much as you think pal!!

Not all about gifs. Pal.
What's this "trophy" you guys are competing for?
Original post by Rk2k14
Pjanic off to Juve:frown:
Guessing Gomes is new midfielder.

Manchester United trying to sign a midfielder: https://i.imgur.com/QVjTAtF.gifv
Original post by swirly
Manchester United trying to sign a midfielder: https://i.imgur.com/QVjTAtF.gifv

Typical Viet Cong cat.
Original post by Rk2k14
Typical Viet Cong cat.

Ginger too just like @lucio.is.btchboy.

typical Viet Cong gon typical Viet Cong.
Original post by swirly
Ginger too just like @lucio.is.btchboy.

typical Viet Cong gon typical Viet Cong.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465479244.017811.jpg

Thoughts on said poster saying this then proceeding to ***** about said player being played in the first team this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465479244.017811.jpg

Thoughts on said poster saying this then proceeding to ***** about said player being played in the first team this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder