The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Starfortune
No offense but I think you should wait for your results and then party

nah shut up lad u blato muppet gcses are a piece of **** lad #ket #****thegovernment #poppingpillsisallwedo
Get onto an aeroplane to the USA 🇺🇸☀️
Original post by Serine Soul
Burn my notes and past papers to light a BBQ for iftar

Im burning my stuff but having a seperate bbq. If u bbq over all that paper ur food will be covered in ash!
Reply 143
Have a naughty **** then have a line of coke
Reply 144
Original post by flamingked
lad, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. Next thing i am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i

ill spark ye nan ye maggot
Original post by boffer
ill spark ye nan ye maggot

Ye ****in wa mate? Come and fight us down the arno u blato muppet
Original post by Faizanasif
I've got so many things lined up, though I know I'll never do them ahaha :biggrin:

1) burn my books / notes
2) SLEEP CATCH UP ON SLEEP (so tired) but I bet when they're over I won't be able to sleep lol
3) NETFLIX
4) prep for holiday 😝😝😝😝😝
5) worry about results day :frown: lol
Reply 147
Original post by flamingked
ye ****in wa mate? Come and fight us down the arno u blato muppet

ill be there in 5 g state ye name
- Burn all my books (I cannot wait to burn the mountain of english).
- Rest/sleep.
- Get the hell out of this country and fly to New York, then Washington and then Toronto (2 weeks today can't f***ing wait).
- Sleep some more.
- Watch as much TV/movies/Netflix as I can.
binge watch orange is the new black
Original post by Serine Soul
Burn my notes and past papers to light a BBQ for iftar

😂😂😂😂😂 I should do that too
Original post by mariah2011
1) burn my books / notes
2) SLEEP CATCH UP ON SLEEP (so tired) but I bet when they're over I won't be able to sleep lol
3) NETFLIX
4) prep for holiday 😝😝😝😝😝
5) worry about results day :frown: lol

I've got so many things lined up, and what will initially happen is just sleep for the whole summer :biggrin:
Help
Doing what I've already been doing this exam season while procrastinating, but without the stress and guilt that I should be revising.
im i the only one finishing on the 17th June???

after that its movies and series I've missed because of my exam
Arrow
The flash
Lucifer
Captain America; civil war
X-men Apocalypse
Bad neighbours 2
etc........
Well... I'm not going to burn my notes because of the greenhouse gases - so I'm gonna RECYCLE them.

In fact, I might make a collage out of the pages of my books and call the piece of artwork "Mortal Suffering is Real".
Original post by FlamingKED
LAD, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. next thing I am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i

Ahaha :biggrin:

Invigilators piss me off so much. Whenever I look at the clock to check the time, they all turn their heads at me, so creepy! And the worst part, they're all older people :colonhash:
Original post by Adoomy_sm
im i the only one finishing on the 17th June???

after that its movies and series I've missed because of my exam
Arrow
The flash
Lucifer
Captain America; civil war
X-men Apocalypse
Bad neighbours 2
etc........

Yeah I'm finishing on 17th too :wink: Finding Dory is out on the day, might go and watch that! :smile:
Original post by Faizanasif
Yeah I'm finishing on 17th too :wink: Finding Dory is out on the day, might go and watch that! :smile:

what exam?
Original post by Adoomy_sm
what exam?

P2. I'm assuming that's yours too?

Quick Reply

Latest