The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im from a muslim area and allways fancied asian girls. Never known how to approach any tho!! Didnt want to offend. Its become allmost a fantasy lol. Like forbidden fruit!
Original post by West mids kid
Im from a muslim area and allways fancied asian girls. Never known how to approach any tho!! Didnt want to offend. Its become allmost a fantasy lol. Like forbidden fruit!

Muslims aren't allowed to date.
why is this thread back up again..?

-sigh
i muslim and do not find muslim girls attractive
Original post by Josb
Because white guys want sex. They also don't want to deal with your parents, brothers and cousins.

that is more to do with culture rather than religion
Original post by hezzlington
Muslims aren't allowed to date.

they are allowed to date but there are restrictions on intimacy with someone who isn't your spouse
pakistani girls aren't allowed to date doe
Reply 107
Original post by LOU_Mitchell
that is more to do with culture rather than religion

I didn't say it was only because of religion.
Bloody hell!! This one again!:angry:
Original post by PrincessZara
The other Western religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—emphasize fasting during certain periods. Judaism, which developed many dietary laws and customs, observes several annual fast days, primarily on days of penitence (such as Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement) or mourning

Why you saying your fasting on a Ramadan thread then pfft?
What kind of stupidity is this? Yeah you do you no one wants to know. Go ahead and go for a white guy so that your family disown you and youre left on your ones when you clock he just wanted to bang and was cheating the whole time. sigh. rt your parents need to send you back to the pind so you get a reality check.
Original post by LOU_Mitchell
they are allowed to date but there are restrictions on intimacy with someone who isn't your spouse

No they aren't - there are restrictions with socially interacting together as well, even without any intimacy
i am and im female!
i think quite alot of pakistani women are incredibly pretty! and im sure they have the personalities to match it
Pakistani parents are usually racist scum, don't let their daughters date anyone other than Asians/Arabs
Original post by fr0sr_
Pakistani parents are usually racist scum, don't let their daughters date anyone other than Asians/Arabs

Big generalisation
Big generalisation

Logical generalisation.
This is coming from someone who's with someone with Pakistani parent's.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fr0sr_
Logical generalisation.
This is coming from someone who's with someone with Pakistani parent's.

The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.
The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.

Your family are muslim, correct?
If so, I assume they're more the "lax" type, correct?

My girlfriends family are lax/western in a sense (e.g. drink, don't go to mosques etc.), yet strict and utter racist scum in other ways.
Original post by fr0sr_
Your family are muslim, correct?
If so, I assume they're more the "lax" type, correct?

My girlfriends family are lax/western in a sense (e.g. drink, don't go to mosques etc.), yet strict and utter racist scum in other ways.

No they are not muslim.
No they are not muslim.

That explains it - I'm glad, for your sake.

Latest

Trending

Trending