Sorry they're uploaded one by one my phone would only let me do it this way
Original post by JessyMarie
image.png

Thankyou so much!
image.png

Although I would prefer a pdf from the weird welsh website this is brilliant thank you!
I've got a definite of 61 marks is that an A?
what would 57/75 be in UMS? thanks
I've got a definite of 61 marks is that an A?

yes
Original post by caitanna98
what would 57/75 be in UMS? thanks

Last year that was 83, do UMS allocations change every year or is it always the same?
Original post by Mango88
Last year that was 83, do UMS allocations change every year or is it always the same?

grade boundaries adjust according to how easy/hard the paper is, did you find this years C3 harder or easier than last years?:colondollar:
Original post by caitanna98
grade boundaries adjust according to how easy/hard the paper is, did you find this years C3 harder or easier than last years?:colondollar:

Ooh i knew that grade boundaries changed but i didn't know that the ums changed as well, my bad :h:
I found it harder than last year, there were a lot of places where you could trip up, hopefully C4 is nicer, but I doubt that will happen. How about you?
Original post by Mango88
Ooh i knew that grade boundaries changed but i didn't know that the ums changed as well, my bad :h:
I found it harder than last year, there were a lot of places where you could trip up, hopefully C4 is nicer, but I doubt that will happen. How about you?

80/100 UMS is always the A boundary, they just adjust the raw to ums conversion i believe, i found it a lot trickier than last year didnt like the paper at all, im hoping 55/75 will be an A :s-smilie: I was so confident for C3 too, agh
Original post by Ayaz789
But you have to times by pi/5 , ive seen it in past papers

No it was just taking e out of the integral, so just multiplying the result from (a) by e.
There's no reason to multiply by π5\frac{\pi}{5}.
I would avoid just memorising things you see in past papers, try to understand how they work.
Could someone help me out please *URGENT*
Can anyone remember how much each question/part was worth please, i'm trying to add up my marks. Here is what I think so please correct my if i'm wrong:

Question/ Mark out of
1a = 4
1b = 2
2a = 6
2b = 4
3 = 4
4a = 5
4bi = 2
4bii = 1
5a = 3
5b = 5
6a = 2