The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

It was 3 metal bars
Pauls car did not go below half the original price. It was the smallest packet of crisps that were the best value for money
Can you post the answers and solutions for the maths edexcel calculator paper 2016 and the AQA calculator paper answers and solutions please it would mean a lot
I have all answers to Edexcel questions if people want to know them?
Do you have the answers for the calculator exam?
Original post by Isabelle1123
Do you have the answers for the calculator exam?

Yeah, which question do you need?
Yes please I'd love that, freaking out about what I got. Is it for the calculator one we did today??? How did you find it? xx
I think Grade boundaries for an A* will be
168-9/200 with a 2 mark tolerance up and down.
Original post by LilyKitty
Yes please I'd love that, freaking out about what I got. Is it for the calculator one we did today??? How did you find it? xx

I've got my hands on a copy of the paper
Like every question
Original post by steve191281
i've got my hands on a copy of the paper

can you create a new thread with all the answers please
Hi sorry to be a pest but will you being doing the same for today's calculator paper can't find a better post Than yours 👍
Please can you do one for the calculator paper? that was today! There have been many debates including whether the rial and improvement questions was 3.7 or 3.8
Original post by chelle102
hi sorry to be a pest but will you being doing the same for today's calculator paper can't find a better post than yours 👍

i want one to!
Has anyone got the calculator mark scheme?
Have you got the answers for the calculator paper 2016?
Original post by JoeHales151
Please can you do one for the calculator paper? that was today! There have been many debates including whether the rial and improvement questions was 3.7 or 3.8

Original post by Steve191281

Please can you make a separate thread with a picture to the paper
Original post by JoeHales151

yeah 3.8 because 3.75 was the closet to the answer, but 1dp so 3.8
Original post by Steve191281

can u post it please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending