The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

accomodaton

Any accommodations available in Wolverhampton Uni.
Reply 1
Hey, there’s probably still accommodation dotted around. I would also (if I were you) look at 3rd party accommodation such as Fiveways House. I’m staying there from Sept. and it’s really spacious, big beds(!!), and separate to the bedroom en-suite, I went down to Wolves to look at the rooms (though I could only see a show room) and it’s pretty good, I even got to see actual rooms tho they were pretty used from current students and needed some TLC. I chose my room and it’s probably one of the biggest on site, top floor and just look humongous all for £90 a week :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Owari
Hey, there’s probably still accommodation dotted around. I would also (if I were you) look at 3rd party accommodation such as Fiveways House. I’m staying there from Sept. and it’s really spacious, big beds(!!), and separate to the bedroom en-suite, I went down to Wolves to look at the rooms (though I could only see a show room) and it’s pretty good, I even got to see actual rooms tho they were pretty used from current students and needed some TLC. I chose my room and it’s probably one of the biggest on site, top floor and just look humongous all for £90 a week :smile:

Can't wait to meet you, Owari! Looking forward to move-in day?

Don't forget to join our private residents group and introduce yourself to your new flat mates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1004979516242089/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending