Original post by aisha591
What did u guys get for how much collins journey costs

Somewhere around the £40 a week mark?
Reply 2
Original post by EdanBrooke

i got about 120 i think im wrong anyway
I got around £42
Somewhere around 42. I think I did something like 25 + 17 because of his cost to park or something like that. Not a bad paper overall.
Reply 5
I left this question till last. Bad decision. My brain was so tired I couldn't think. Hate wordy questions

I got £42.25
Reply 7

£42.41, as you add to add the car park that was around £17.50, but i did it for the journey there and back not just there ( i think you had to double it or somthing)

I put £42.28 (defo £42, not 100% on the pence).. What did everyone put for the trial and improvement?
Reply 9
Original post by mummy2maisie123
I put £42.28 (defo £42, not 100% on the pence).. What did everyone put for the trial and improvement?

3.7 but apparently its 3.8
Yeah i put 3.8 too. What did you guys get for the perimeter of the sector?
Reply 12
It was 3.8 because 3.7 was too low and 3.75 was also too low meaning 3.8 was correct to 1d.p
Original post by Nightly
It was 3.8 because 3.7 was too low and 3.75 was also too low meaning 3.8 was correct to 1d.p

Ah i see. Oops. Thanks
Yeah, pretty sure I used the RADIUS for the circle section question rather than the DIAMETER :|
Just exam pressure and wasn't thinking straight.
Reply 15
Original post by James2021
Yeah i put 3.8 too. What did you guys get for the perimeter of the sector?

can't remember exact amount, but added 4+4 , and the lengths of the arcs (i think one was about 7 and the other 10 or 13), so answer was in the mid 20s, Ill know what I wrote if i see a markscheme haha
Original post by Johnsmith12121
3.7 but apparently its 3.8

Hmm I put 3.7 too :/
Original post by grundle
can't remember exact amount, but added 4+4 , and the lengths of the arcs (i think one was about 7 and the other 10 or 13), so answer was in the mid 20s, Ill know what I wrote if i see a markscheme haha

The angle was 75, the diameter of the inner sector was 12 and the diameter of the outer sector was 20. Then you had to add both the 4s. I'll let you do the maths xD
Hmm I put 3.7 too :/
At first i put 3.7 but the answer is between 3.75 and 3.8 so that rounds to 3.8.
Original post by EdanBrooke

Yeah, I got precisely £42.28

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending