The Student Room Group

Breaking news: 9 shot in terrorist attack in Tel Aviv

Scroll to see replies

Time to Nuke the middle East. Every country. BOOM GONE.

We shall erect a wall around it and make it international law that no person may ever reside their due to the cancerous fallout of religion which festers in the lands
Perversion of Islam
Nothing to do with Islam
Religion of Peace
Anti Muslim backlash
Diversity is our strength
Enrichment
Minority of Muslims
Victims of a brainwashing cult
Victims of poverty
Don't forget the golden age under the Abbassid Dynasty
Reply 42
As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew it would be a pro-palestine circle jerk in here.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Before some tool here moans about how some Palestinians are celebrating this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

Exactly,since 2000 there have been 9,370 Palestinian people killed by the Israelis including 2,112 children,an abomination.
Original post by Thutmose-III
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36483660

Very sad indeed. I note that the terrorists attacked a market. Not a military base (of which there are plenty in Israel). Not a checkpoint. A market.

But I shouldn't be surprised; we know how little Islamist extremists value human life, let alone civilians in particular

Shades of last November in Paris :frown: Thankfully the terrorists have been arrested, one of them wounded. I can only imagine how awful it must be for the families who have lost their loved ones

A sad day

as we know though the brave lions of Palestine like to kill women and children or perversely try and get women and children killed on their own side

But all this does is make things worse for the Palestinians and doesn't achieve anything other than more hatred
Original post by Hendrix Lives
Exactly,since 2000 there have been 9,370 Palestinian people killed by the Israelis including 2,112 children,an abomination.

And Muslims have killed more Muslims in the last few months than all of the Palestinians have died during the whole of the conflict

So it's not about the number of deaths now is it.
Awful news. RIP to all the victims.
Reply 47
Tel Aviv? That's not Europe or north America is it?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Because Israel really values human life, civilians in particular, doesn't it?

Yes, because of it.
Glory to Israel.
Original post by BaconandSauce
And Muslims have killed more Muslims in the last few months than all of the Palestinians have died during the whole of the conflict

So it's not about the number of deaths now is it.

Proof please,thank you.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

Here is one example of one conflict where muslims are killing each other with a gay abandon (there are more I could pick from)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Overall_deaths

March 2016827 killed1,232 killed588 killed2,658 killed[35]
April 2016990 killed1,263 killed859 killed3,116 killed[36]
May 20161,318 killed2,669 killed917 killed4,927 killed[37]

So in 3 months in Syria roughly 11000 muslims have been killed

and this is just one conflict (the total for the civil war is approx half a million)

As I said Muslims have killed more Muslims in the last few moths that during the total of the Israeli\Palestinian conflict

So it's not about death toll now is it
Here is one example of one conflict where muslims are killing each other with a gay abandon (there are more I could pick from)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Overall_deaths

March 2016827 killed1,232 killed588 killed2,658 killed[35]
April 2016990 killed1,263 killed859 killed3,116 killed[36]
May 20161,318 killed2,669 killed917 killed4,927 killed[37]

So in 3 months in Syria roughly 11000 muslims have been killed

and this is just one conflict (the total for the civil war is approx half a million)

As I said Muslims have killed more Muslims in the last few moths that during the total of the Israeli\Palestinian conflict

So it's not about death toll now is it

Er,where in Tel Aviv is Syria?
Er,where in Tel Aviv is Syria?

I didn't say it was

But you prove my point here your rage isn't about he number of deaths as there are more people dead in the last few months alone than all of the numbers for the whole of this conflict

I did read somewhere that while there have been about 35000 deaths for the whole of the conflict IP conflict muslim have killed about 11000000 other muslims during the same period
I didn't say it was

But you prove my point here your rage isn't about he number of deaths as there are more people dead in the last few months alone than all of the numbers for the whole of this conflict

I did read somewhere that while there have been about 35000 deaths for the whole of the conflict IP conflict muslim have killed about 11000000 other muslims during the same period

You are lacking common sense,it pretty well obvious that an internal war will end up Muslim v Muslim under the guise of Shiite v Sunnis.
You are lacking common sense,it pretty well obvious that an internal war will end up Muslim v Muslim under the guise of Shiite v Sunnis.

Ah when facts confuse go for the personal attack

But as I said you've proved my point for me
Original post by Thutmose-III
So basically you're saying "This attack was justified because Israel did x,y,z.."

That was sarrcasm.
Original post by TheBBQ
Compared to many militant or religious groups in the middle east, yes.

"Compared to?" Doesn't suddenly make the disgusting things Israel does vanish now does it?
Wasn't it a political attack? You know Palestine Israel conflict motivated?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending