The Student Room Group

Maths grade boundries 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
these are estimations but no, grade B wouldnt go any higher than 102

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Starfortune
Exactly thanks for explaining that to the one who said they're school found it easy ... So stupid they're comments honesty
But thanks

The exam was quite easy though
Lost about 10 marks on each paper i think so i got around 180/200, hopefully its an A*
Reply 43
Original post by Redsamon
Lost about 10 marks on each paper i think so i got around 180/200, hopefully its an A*

Come on, you know that's a A*
Original post by xJARSx
Not as stupid as your grammar.

Anyway, I obviously don't think that my mark is dependent just on what my school gets, I know it's the whole cohort, but if everyone I've talked to (this now includes people from other schools) said it was easy, it's a good way of finding a basic survey to represent the cohort isn't it?

220 people in my year, 210 in one friend and 210 in another friends said the majority of their freinds found it ok, obviously not 100% perfect, but for me I'm saying a very nice test is one where you do better than expected. I just go to a normal state school, I'm expected a high A and I think I've probably got that or above on this paper which I'm really happy about.

I'm sorry if you didn't find it the same, but I'm just going off what I've heard,

With regards to speaking, of course I will speak and say things here just like hundreds of other people. This is a forum, that's what it's made for.

I personally found test easy, finished in under 50mins
Original post by Rajive
Come on, you know that's a A*
Yeah just re-read what i put, i didnt mean it like that, i meant how if i get what i think il get an A*. Soz im better at maths than english
(edited 7 years ago)
well I ran out of time, plus i accidently did one question in pencil which was the compound measurement of the 120cm bar. i got 3.39 for that then rounded it down to 3 bars
I think grade boundaries are going to be similar to 2014 maths grade boundaries
Original post by joe421
it has to be more for an A doesn't it?

the mark for an A hovers between 120-140 usually
136 for A grade
Reply 50
Original post by qwerty0301
prob somewhere around these:

A*- 82 per paper
A- 65 per paper
B- 44-47 per paper
C- 28-30 per paper

Thanks this makes me feel good
Original post by hrithik
Thanks this makes me feel good

what do u reckon u got on both papers?
Reply 52
Original post by Redsamon

it will be and congrats if it is :smile: i'm aiming for around the same but i think i lost more on the 4H than 3H but hopefully it will even out to a comfortable A*
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest