(edited 7 years ago)
Is this legit?
Reply 2
Original post by Zargabaath
If not, i think i may be the first :s-smilie:

Feel free to moan about hayfever in this thread

I felt like that a couple of days ago :bawling:

Took a Piriteze tablet yesterday and it's still working on me lol
maybe they crashed their car due to drowsiness caused by the medicine ? or had an accident with their combine harvester ?
Don't know but I'm close to it. :colone:
Original post by Zargabaath
x

Hiya! :wavey:

Have moved this over to Health for you :h:

Ethan
You could be making history here.
There was a nutcase theory a few years ago that blamed the extinction of the dinosaurs on the development of certain flowering plants that triggered what was essentially hayfever.
Think I might, my exams are not helping
Reply 9
I almost did at age 10, wasn't directly to do with the hay fever but i was scratching my eye and walked into a bus. luckily it was parked but if it was moving I woudn't be here
Reply 10
yeah i did, come join me

Sent from Hell
I haven't (obviously) but I've come close. Having hay fever is bad when you're driving because you end up sneezing everywhere and feel like crap so can't control the car. To make it worse you have to reach over and grab a tissue then clean up the mess whilst keeping control of the car.
Original post by TheTopStudent
Is this legit?

Nose bleeds, snot and watering eyes. I feel like death :cry:

Original post by nucdev
I felt like that a couple of days ago :bawling:

Took a Piriteze tablet yesterday and it's still working on me lol

Im taking Loratadil atm but it aint doing **** :s

Original post by iEthan
Hiya! :wavey:

Have moved this over to Health for you :h:

Ethan

Cheers, although I made it in chat because it was more for whinging then actual advice :tongue:
Original post by qasim_96
I haven't (obviously) but I've come close. Having hay fever is bad when you're driving because you end up sneezing everywhere and feel like crap so can't control the car. To make it worse you have to reach over and grab a tissue then clean up the mess whilst keeping control of the car.

Original post by the bear
maybe they crashed their car due to drowsiness caused by the medicine ? or had an accident with their combine harvester ?

Driving under the influence of pollen should be illegal :lol:
Original post by ivy.98
yeah i did, come join me

Sent from Hell

I would gladly, there's no plants or pollen in hell :rofl:
My eyes swelled up and I didn't leave the house for three days.
Reply 16
A few years ago, my GP told me my hayfever was the worst case he had ever seen. I tried every antihistamine available, and steroid tablets, but the only thing that touched it was the steroid injection, which they then refused to give me ever again because of the side effects. It got so bad at some points that I couldn't breathe or see, and I was always excused from outdoor school activities during hayfever season. Finally, the one thing that cured it was leaving the country. I've lived in China for the last 5 years. I wouldn't say I moved because of my hayfever, but it's definitely enough reason for me to never go to the UK in the summer again.

Quick Reply

Latest