The Student Room Group

Oh Poo, I Got A 2:2

What am I gonna do?
What do you want to do?
Learn what obstacles it presents and then adapt.
Reply 2
keep up these sick rhymes
Reply 3
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
What am I gonna do?

Javascript lessons?
Original post by Armpits
Javascript lessons?

Do you mean give or take them? If there was a degree in Javascript I'd have a PhD
Original post by Alexion
keep up these sick rhymes

What? and become a rapper?

haha funny, knee slapper
Reply 6
Do you mean give or take them? If there was a degree in Javascript I'd have a PhD

Give em
Reply 7
Join the runescape team and code in java for the rest of your life
Original post by Pato1
Join the runescape team and code in java for the rest of your life

Even with my 2:2 I feel I'm too good for Jagex...

FYI: Java aint the same as JavaScript but I'm also amazing at Java so I'll let it slide
Reply 9
Seppuku if you have any honour.
Even with my 2:2 I feel I'm too good for Jagex...

FYI: Java aint the same as JavaScript but I'm also amazing at Java so I'll let it slide

Saying your too good for a place won't get you anywhere, especially with your subpar performance in your degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madmadmax321
Saying your too good for a place won't get you anywhere, especially with your subpar performance in your degree

Posted from TSR Mobile

What am I gonna do?

Hey, welcome to the ballerina club! Much like yourself, I got a 2:2. I still managed to get interviews on grad training schemes, grad jobs, and a Masters programme, so it does not have to be a big hurdle. You can still apply for positions asking for a 2:1 or above- just make the most of your experience and other strengths.

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
Original post by Glyndŵr University
Hey, welcome to the ballerina club! Much like yourself, I got a 2:2. I still managed to get interviews on grad training schemes, grad jobs, and a Masters programme, so it does not have to be a big hurdle. You can still apply for positions asking for a 2:1 or above- just make the most of your experience and other strengths.

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)

Ballerina club ya know loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply