The Student Room Group

No Clue.

I (myself) am a Muslim... well kind off.. and i am really bothered when these 'Muslim' terrorist groups such as 'Isis' do idiotic things and use the name of 'ALLAH' and class themselves as Muslims and relate to 'Islam'... I am not saying Muslims are terrorists in any way or form... Just annoyed when ISIS claim that they are... And because of this i am really ashamed of classing my self as a 'Muslim'..

I mean I think the key thing is perspective (something difficult with current moods towards Muslims...).

There are plenty of decent Christians out there, yet look at the west baptist church in America.

There are plenty of decent atheists, but still horrible ones who do bad things.

Ultimately crap people exist and their religion is at best, secondary and at worst a convenient excuse/medium.

You're nothing like terrorists and have nothing to be ashamed of.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I (myself) am a Muslim... well kind off.. and i am really bothered when these 'Muslim' terrorist groups such as 'Isis' do idiotic things and use the name of 'ALLAH' and class themselves as Muslims and relate to 'Islam'... I am not saying Muslims are terrorists in any way or form... Just annoyed when ISIS claim that they are... And because of this i am really ashamed of classing my self as a 'Muslim'..

What do you mean kind of? You're either a Muslim or you aren't.

Try and be the best Muslim you can. Do good deeds and be kind to others, so by looking at your actions people will have a different and more positive view of Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it would be better if you post this on ISOC :dontknow: because sooner there will be a war :erm: plus just ignore ISIS, we know we aren't like them, we are normal like everyone else, and ISIS are stupid :angry:
Reply 4
Original post by HAnwar
What do you mean kind of? You're either a Muslim or you aren't.

Mum is Muslim
Father is Not.. I am half pakistani half white.. so i have no idea what to do xD
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Mum is Muslim
Father is Not.. I am half pakistani half white.. so i have no idea what to do xD

Go with what your heart says :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending