The Student Room Group

Waitress 'attacked by Muslim men for serving alcohol during Ramadan' in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
You can tell me bear, is someone bullying you?

Original post by HAnwar
Because I tried to justify it did I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It did look that way yes.

But I note a complete lack of empathy for the victim here (is this because you support their views but not their actions?)
Reply 22
Original post by BaconandSauce
It did look that way yes.

But I note a complete lack of empathy for the victim here (is this because you support their views but not their actions?)

*yawn*

Don't think your sarcasm detector is working today guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessZara
A Muslim man in New York was assaulted by three laughing men while riding his bike from prayers. -

Mohamed Rasheed Khan, an American citizen originally from Guyana, was allegedly knocked off his bicycle and beaten outside the Center for Islamic Studies in Queens late Wednesday night. The attack left him with a concussion, as well as broken and fractured bones in his face and chest. Police are looking for three suspects who are alleged to have laughed while fleeing the scene of the crime

http://fusion.net/story/310166/muslim-assault-mosque-new-york/

What has that got to do with a woman being attacked in France?
Original post by HAnwar
*yawn*

Don't think your sarcasm detector is working today guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I blame Poe....
Original post by PrincessZara
A Muslim man in New York was assaulted by three laughing men while riding his bike from prayers. -

Mohamed Rasheed Khan, an American citizen originally from Guyana, was allegedly knocked off his bicycle and beaten outside the Center for Islamic Studies in Queens late Wednesday night. The attack left him with a concussion, as well as broken and fractured bones in his face and chest. Police are looking for three suspects who are alleged to have laughed while fleeing the scene of the crime

http://fusion.net/story/310166/muslim-assault-mosque-new-york/

Posts irrelevant article to a thread... for the reps.
It's not multiculturalism, but rather an example of a fifth column.
Dont judge her, let her do her down thing, and let God judge
Not surprised. Would it be ironic if I asked were they drunk? ...
However seeing she was Muslim I mean I'm not fussed. She's probably used to that treatment. If she were non Muslim I doubt that would've happened, they usually abuse their women before they dare touch a random one.

Original post by M14B
Multiculturalism ....eeeeerm ... is good.

You're Chinese being sarcastic about multiculturalism? Watch it what you say for reps kid.
@PrincessZara so what's your point? :rolleyes:
Original post by Itsme15
Posted from TSR Mobile
These men acted acording to their missunderstanding of islam. Don't blame the whole religion and its people. Regarding alcohol it is haram to serve and/or consume it. The sister may not have know about that. So the men could should have adviced her politely but unfortunately they acted on their own. Don't mix their actions with islam.

So the men could should have adviced her politely

Advised her to do what stop serving alcohol, You cannot force your ideals on people like that.

A vegetarian cannot walk into a deli and demand them to stop serving meat. They are just selfish People who have now attacked someone, hope they get locked up
Reply 32
Original post by AperfectBalance
So the men could should have adviced her politely

Advised her to do what stop serving alcohol, You cannot force your ideals on people like that.

A vegetarian cannot walk into a deli and demand them to stop serving meat. They are just selfish People who have now attacked someone, hope they get locked up

You've just contradicted yourself. How is advise and force the same thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Itsme15
Posted from TSR Mobile
These men acted acording to their missunderstanding of islam. Don't blame the whole religion and its people. Regarding alcohol it is haram to serve and/or consume it. The sister may not have know about that. So the men could should have adviced her politely but unfortunately they acted on their own. Don't mix their actions with islam.

They should have minded their own damn business at let the girl get on with her job. They should have realised that they are not in Saudi Arabia, that alcohol is a widely accepted part of native French culture and that they have no right to try and dictate what other people do. If they find Western culture so offensive, then they should move to a Sharia law country where their beliefs are national policy.
Original post by 0to100

You're Chinese being sarcastic about multiculturalism? Watch it what you say for reps kid.

The OP said multiculturalism was bad. This guy wasn't being sarcastic. Lmao at "kid".
Original post by champ_mc99
The OP said multiculturalism was bad. This guy wasn't being sarcastic. Lmao at "kid".

Why are you speaking for him? He couldn't speak for himself because he knew he was wrong.

I quoted the M1 whoever guy who literally said what it says he wrote...go read it. He is in fact Chinese and said what he said? I stand by my original quote. Anyway enough talking to you since I wasn't even speaking to you? I'll wait for him to never reply. :smile:
Original post by 0to100
Why are you speaking for him? He couldn't speak for himself because he knew he was wrong.

I quoted the M1 whoever guy who literally said what it says he wrote...go read it. He is in fact Chinese and said what he said? I stand by my original quote. Anyway enough talking to you since I wasn't even speaking to you? I'll wait for him to never reply. :smile:

Alright then.

P.S. Your question marks are all over the place. :s-smilie:
Original post by RattyVlogger
It doesn't taken a genius to figure out he was being sarcastic and not serious.

It also doesn't take a genius to assume that not everyone on the internet is a 'he'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38
At the end of the day the attackers made a religious attack. Religion was their motive. It doesn't matter how you put it. I know you want to rush to defend Islam - so I'll say this before you do. Theoretically, Islam is an incredibly peaceful religion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 39

“I didn't think that in France, the country of liberty, you could be attacked for that.”
- Waitress

Freedom does seem to be fading.

Quick Reply

Latest