Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by money-for-all
phase difference pi/6 ?

for mcq

I got pi/4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moshe015
10 ohm resistor connected to battery. Battery cinnected to voltmeter in parallel. When switch is open voltmeter reads 1.45. When closed it reads 1.26. Calculate internal resistance of battery?

that gets me 1.5 ohms, does anyone know if that was an answer? (for the last question)
Original post by Jack.dim
What did you guys get for moment question I got 0.73

5×(12×10-2)=f × 8×10-2
Original post by Chickenslayer69
The multiple choice one? Think I put 4lambda

is it not lambda/4? I thought cause the mass of alpha particle is 4x that of a proton, it would be 1/4 as its inversely proportional😁
Original post by yorkshire_tea_
that gets me 1.5 ohms, does anyone know if that was an answer? (for the last question)

Yes it was, i got 1.5 ohms as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Any ideas on boundaries
seriously did AQA forget optics was on the spec
Original post by Jay_lal
5×(12×10-2)=f × 8×10-2

0.62 ?
Original post by Jay_lal
5×(12×10-2)=f × 8×10-2

But I assumed the centre of mass was at the centre of the ball so surely the distance of the ball would be 12+5/2cm
Original post by Jay_lal
5×(12×10-2)=f × 8×10-2

You had to take the centre of the ball as the line of action didn't you? So the radius length was added on
Original post by aacargo
seriously did AQA forget optics was on the spec

chill it with the optics bruh
Original post by bowliez
is it not lambda/4? I thought cause the mass of alpha particle is 4x that of a proton, it would be 1/4 as its inversely proportional😁

thats what i got :smile:
Ugh i didnt understand what that one evn meant, i did (100/114)^2 but its probably wrong
i put 100w even though i worked out it to be 114w due to one of the pieces of info that i used being to one sig fig. do you think that is still correct?
Original post by Lola1244
thats what i got :smile:

i got the same
Reply 277
The strangeness could be +/-1. so I think there were two answers to the question
Reply 278
51 for A?
Original post by bowliez

Think you had to use lambda = h/mv. With an alpha particle, there are 4 protons/neutrons, so the equation turns into lambda = h/4mv, leading to 4lambda = h/mv.

Quick Reply