The Student Room Group

OCR B Physics Depth 2016

Lol at that paper
Any markscheme?
Reply 2
Nope not yet I don't think many people to OCR B, how did you find it?

Original post by alborghetti
Any markscheme?
Original post by swagmister
Nope not yet I don't think many people to OCR B, how did you find it?
Probably about equal to the first paper in difficulty. Probably cocked up the very last 6 marker but other than that relatively solid.
Reply 4
Original post by alborghetti
Probably about equal to the first paper in difficulty. Probably cocked up the very last 6 marker but other than that relatively solid.

I thought the first one was alright but this was terrible everyone in my school found it difficult. I thought everything was okay apart from section C
Original post by swagmister
I thought the first one was alright but this was terrible everyone in my school found it difficult. I thought everything was okay apart from section C

There were a few questions i had no clue to answer! for example, the bow 6 marker...
Reply 6
Original post by phoebeisgreat
There were a few questions i had no clue to answer! for example, the bow 6 marker...

I quite liked that question I wrote about the amorphous structure and rotational bonds so it didn't plastically deform easily do it was consistent etc. I didn't have enough time think properly for the last six marker and there were a few 2/3 markers where I don't even know if what I wrote made sense🙃
Reply 7
What is actually on the paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending