The Student Room Group

UCL summer challenge 2016

Has anyone heard/got replies back to UCL summer challenge 2016?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Yes, I think that everyone should have received an email with the outcome by now.
Reply 3
Yeah i received my second choice which was justice in the aftermath of atrocity.
Reply 4
Yh I got mine on health I filled the form in they sent through email, but haven't received anything else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
i got mine recently so maybe they're still sending out emails or they may have missed your inbox. Check your junk and you should email them about it.
Reply 6
I received my second choice aswell and I really wanted my first choice. If we participate in the summer challenge, do you think we stand a better chance at getting into UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Samihauddin
I received my second choice aswell and I really wanted my first choice. If we participate in the summer challenge, do you think we stand a better chance at getting into UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which programme did you get? I think you do stand a better chance of getting into ucl because you can argue in your interview that you want to go to ucl due to your experiences of summer challenge etc
Reply 8
Did you recieve information letters? Still haven't received mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I got accepted into the revolution and resistance summer challenge, anyone else doing it?
Original post by ladanldn
I got accepted into the revolution and resistance summer challenge, anyone else doing it?

I got accepted into that one too!
Why do I only ever find out about these things when everyone's getting responses? Why does no one make a thread just to alert people?
Reply 12
Original post by mishmosho
I got accepted into that one too!

Ill see you on wednesday then :smile:
Anyone doing 'what influences your health'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I got justice in the aftermath of atrocity, anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest