The Student Room Group

UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME Edexcel Maths Calculator paper 09/06/2016

Scroll to see replies

For question 3, I put x= 37/4. Will I still get full marks!!???!?
Original post by phat-chewbacca
I think I got 145/200, somewhere around there. Do you think I will get an A?

I've been asking the same bloody question and nobody's responding. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
What would i get out of 6 for the last one if i only got to 40.0 degrees.
Someone help me. I wanna do Maths Alevel but I need an A and I'm pretty sure after those papers I got a B💔 If I don't do maths then idk what else to do
Original post by guy321
No i didnt round. Im saying that i used the exact values and got 80.3

Ah right, im not entrirely sure then.
Is there a mark scheme for the foundation paper? (Lower)
Original post by phat-chewbacca
I think I got 145/200, somewhere around there. Do you think I will get an A?

Yh that's definitely an A. An A is predicted to be 140 this year. An A won't be more any more than 140 tbh. Congrats. I'm hoping to get an A as well, as I screwed up to get an A* :frown:
Original post by Macauley Ware

Depending on the method of working and what you used, 2/3 marks if the examiner see's where you're coming from
I got 39.9 for the last one and that's apparently not right.
I did the 1/2 ab sin (c) thing then solved that to get angle. Then I used Cosine rule to get length opposite angle. Then I did Cosine again with three lengths to get the angle. Will I get any method marks for this? If so, how many?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g3ob
For the first question (part b) I left it as 9/20, will I still get the marks?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you also add the number of marks for each question please?
Original post by MovedMasterMike
Yh that's definitely an A. An A is predicted to be 140 this year. An A won't be more any more than 140 tbh. Congrats. I'm hoping to get an A as well, as I screwed up to get an A* :frown:

Will 140 be the highest it can be or is it going to be 140 ? Thanks. I just hope I get an A. I asked my friend and he said no. Why the **** can I not get a straight answer ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by Fez_Shabbir
who done foundation ?

I did it, is there a mark scheme for it?
Original post by pelaitsc45
got 158 - 168 i think which is definitely an A so I am happy. if the grade boundaries and examiners are generous I might even get an A*

shame i screwed up on the last question though, had to rush it in 10 minutes and it took me 7 mins just to realise what to do thanks to a brain fart.

That should definitely be an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Macauley Ware

I got 39.9 but apparently (according to unofficial mark scheme) it's not correct. I'm trying to find out how many marks I would have got as well. I revoking we would get method marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I messed up pretty hard, worst case scenario I'll get 177/200. Think that'll be enough for an A*?
Original post by 34908seikj
I messed up pretty hard, worst case scenario I'll get 177/200. Think that'll be enough for an A*?

Obviously.

Reply 1619
I thought it went well overall, few stupid mistakes I'm picking up on now:K::K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending