The Student Room Group

Feeling like a hatred loner in my area

There were so many boys who liked me, now that i hve exams- every boy seems to hate and not wanna talk 2 me. I know i should focus on my exams, but this feeling of having someone with its just accepting. i am lonely and alone. many people give me advice but it doesnt help me. is anybody out there who will love me for who i am? - i guess not
Original post by triplet10
There were so many boys who liked me, now that i hve exams- every boy seems to hate and not wanna talk 2 me. I know i should focus on my exams, but this feeling of having someone with its just accepting. i am lonely and alone. many people give me advice but it doesnt help me. is anybody out there who will love me for who i am? - i guess not

Eventually, yes. Kids are more worried about their exams and they're focused to do better. This is the time when quite a lot of people usually feel left out, but it's just exam season after that, you will find people who love you for who you are, try and not to worry too much about it
Reply 2
Original post by zXcodeXz
Eventually, yes. Kids are more worried about their exams and they're focused to do better. This is the time when quite a lot of people usually feel left out, but it's just exam season after that, you will find people who love you for who you are, try and not to worry too much about it

okay i'll try and not to worry about it. But i live in a neighbourhood where there are so many **** boys- they all want nudes and **** and plus im a british bengali (muslim) east london girl. Many boys here r just cows. I wanna be with a decent guy. Exams r MORE IMPORTANT so i'll need to focus on them than boys. Thanks anyway :biggrin::colondollar:
Reply 3
okay i'll try and not to worry about it. But i live in a neighbourhood where there are so many **** boys- they all want nudes and **** and plus im a british bengali (muslim) east london girl. Many boys here r just cows. I wanna be with a decent guy. Exams r MORE IMPORTANT so i'll need to focus on them than boys. Thanks anyway :biggrin::colondollar:

9 million people in london, 2.25m in E london, 1.125m are male.

Well done :smile:

Yeah many boys are like that when I personally don't like it when they treat girls like that. Once exams are over you will be fine, welcome! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by zXcodeXz
Yeah many boys are like that when I personally don't like it when they treat girls like that. Once exams are over you will be fine, welcome! :smile:

Yes exams r my LIFE right now. F*** u Boys. But i reli like this boy n so does he but i dont wanna get carried away :biggrin:
Yes exams r my LIFE right now. F*** u Boys. But i reli like this boy n so does he but i dont wanna get carried away :biggrin:

Ah, I see
what do you want from this thread also if you are a muslim then you shouldnt sleep with boys anyway

So then why are you worrying? You "can't date," remember? The people on here despite everything they spout are constantly outing many aspects of Islam "peace, chastity," to be total fraud. :\
Reply 9
Original post by karl pilkington
what do you want from this thread also if you are a muslim then you shouldnt sleep with boys anyway

Everyone is spreading rumours about me and i try to ignore it kinda works but then again, still they say it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by karl pilkington

But i never slept with any boy in my entire life. My area, n mi school thinks i have. What rumours from other schools! 😏😖
But i never slept with any boy in my entire life. My area, n mi school thinks i have. What rumours from other schools! 😏😖

anyway I was only joking do what you like I am not bothered about haram

Why do you care so much about getting validation from boys? Learn to love yourself first.
Reply 13
Original post by anonymous
why do you care so much about getting validation from boys? Learn to love yourself first.

tah med loving myself lol that will b another universe...well not really i do love myself but i want other people to appreciate me for who i am.
Wait Until after exams.......
Many boys shall be getting Hyper and shizz due to the fact they have over 6 weeks of nothing :biggrin:
Only the Repulsive nerdy people like me shall be cooped up inside revising for A-levels :tongue:
Find a boy who wants to succeed with you and wants to see you succeed in life. Being alone is not a negative thing , it can allow you to find yourself and not have to worry about other people/ or have them create problems for you. Although you may want company find it from those who will bring forward your personality and not change who you are. You have to stop perplexing over no company and **** boys, because when it's meant to happen (the company you want) will come your way. If you need anything just inbox me 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

focus on you exams and ignore those so called boys, you can meet new people later on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending