OCR Maths B Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by sahil19
yes yes yes.

-6 wasnt it? Not -4
Original post by Melad
-6 wasnt it? Not -4

I remember the 0.5 and -0.5 the -33 but I can't remember what I put for the last one. Either -6 or -4
Yep- it was -6, -33 :smile:
Very good exam, the one that troubled me the most was the bearings one but i mangaee to get it after figuring out it was the sine rule. Last question was definitely x = 0.5 and x = -6 while y = -0.5 and y = -33

Percentage question i got 1.7%

Pineapples was recipe B as i did pineapple divided by total juice and multiplied by 100

Compound interest questions i got £3860 and year 2020

X = -8.5 on the question where you had to multiply the fraction out
Reply 104
Original post by Mr_Elmo
Very good exam, the one that troubled me the most was the bearings one but i mangaee to get it after figuring out it was the sine rule. Last question was definitely x = 0.5 and x = -6 while y = -0.5 and y = -33

Pineapples was recipe B as i did pineapple divided by total juice and multiplied by 100

What did you get for the sin graph?
Original post by Mr_Elmo

Was the bearing question 175km???
Original post by katherine3
Was the bearing question 175km???

Yeah i got 175 and then something on decimal as well, but 175km is perfectly fine
Original post by Mr_Elmo
Yeah i got 175 and then something on decimal as well, but 175km is perfectly fine

Okay great!! I was worried about that one really 😂
Original post by Melad

Think i got 55 and 124 but the decimal points of both added the answer to 180 degrees, so realistically 55 and 125
Original post by Melad

Something like 55° and 124.9° :smile:
Original post by katherine3
Okay great!! I was worried about that one really 😂

Me too, i drew the triangle and didn't have a clue where to start so just left the whole thing until the end of the paper :redface:
Reply 111
Original post by Melad
Last question: arc length= 2pi

Was it
Reply 112
Original post by Mr_Elmo

For the pineapples you divided each pineapple juice that can be made by the total made?
Did you convert the litres into ml because If so I think that Recipe C was the highest resolution.
Original post by Ayb0ss
For the pineapples you divided each pineapple juice that can be made by the total made?
Did you convert the litres into ml because If so I think that Recipe C was the highest resolution.

It was recipie B
did any one get 180 on the direct proportions question because I think I got it wrong:frown:
Reply 115
Original post by tomo_nufc
It was recipie B

I got recipe B
Original post by Gymlindsey
did any one get 180 on the direct proportions question because I think I got it wrong:frown:

180 for the first one, the second one y=72/X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gymlindsey

Yes!!!
Original post by willg66
180 for the first one, the second one y=72/X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got those. For the stem and leaf diagram I wrote about the mean and the range.
What did you guys get for the bearings question?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending