The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Prefer shorter
Original post by Anonymous
yes tall girls are sexy

thanx :colone:
Original post by fandom-queen
5 ft 11??!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF...............either you're freakishly tall, or I am freakishly short.

Or both.

I'm freakishly tall. I get too many stares in the street. :tongue:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Prefer shorter

How tall r u?
Original post by RossB1702
Yeah that's fine, probably what a lot of boys prefer tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't every guy different? :confused::confused:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
How tall r u?

1.92m so just under 6'4''
Do you see me 5ft 11 as short. Seeing as your so tall
I was watching this show about really tall girls and one went on a blind date and the lad who showed up nearly killed the production team and legged it :\ pretty extreme but she is almost 7'. I don't mind tall girls as long as they're not too taller than me.
1.92m so just under 6'4''

Do you see me 5ft11 as short. Cause you so tall!
Original post by 0to100
I was watching this show about really tall girls and one went on a blind date and the lad who showed up nearly killed the production team and legged it :\ pretty extreme but she is almost 7'. I don't mind tall girls as long as they're not too taller than me.

why was he scared?
7' is unattracitvely tall
I'm 6 foot 1. I think average girl boys is 5 foot 11 or something so I don't know why people are saying the five 10 guy is really tall, he's just normal lol, which is fine.

I personally would never date a girl that's taller than me. Just Na
Do you see me 5ft11 as short. Cause you so tall!

I see you as a tall girl. But there's nothing wrong with that, I just happen to prefer shorter girls on average. Anyways attraction comes down to looks and personality, height isn't the first point of call :wink:
Original post by fandom-queen
5 ft 11??!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF...............either you're freakishly tall, or I am freakishly short.

Or both.

I'm around the same height lmao
I see you as a tall girl. But there's nothing wrong with that, I just happen to prefer shorter girls on average. Anyways attraction comes down to looks and personality, height isn't the first point of call :wink:

cool. :wink: Thanks.
why was he scared?
7' is unattracitvely tall

He weren't scared he was pissed thinking it were a prank that he was set up on a blind date with a universally over-tall woman.
I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why? :smile:
What is your ideal height? and why?

I'm not fussed about a girls height. Whether if she's taller than me or shorting than me doesn't matter as long as I'm not #foreveralone (speaking for most guys here :lol: )

Ideal height would be 5'7 and I'm 5'9.5-5'10 though I saw a girl who was 5'11/6'0 outside couple days ago and her long legs :perv: so Idm either! :tongue:

Another perk is that having a girl who's tall means you get to go on all rides at Theme park rides with her without having any guilt of leaving her behind because of her height. :giggles: :laugh:
Original post by 0to100
He weren't scared he was pissed thinking it were a prank that he was set up on a blind date with a universally over-tall woman.

i see :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not fussed about a girls height. Whether if she's taller than me or shorting than me doesn't matter as long as I'm not #foreveralone (speaking for most guys here :lol: )

Ideal height would be 5'7 and I'm 5'9.5-5'10 though I saw a girl who was 5'11/6'0 outside couple days ago and her long legs :perv: so Idm either! :tongue:

Another perk is that having a girl who's tall means you get to go on all rides at Theme park rides with her without having any guilt of leaving her behind because of her height. :giggles: :laugh:

lol
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The way I see it:

Beggars can't be choosers.

They're too tall/short if one of you has to arch to get face level.

Latest

Trending

Trending