The Student Room Group

1st Class Post

Hey, basically can anyone help me..
I brought something online on Monday from a guy on depop he then went on to post the parcel on Tuesday morning at 8 AM First Class. I'm getting worried as it has not showed up today and as it is first class I would have thought it would have been delivered to me. Anyone got any ideas????
Original post by DT77
I brought something online on Monday from a guy on depop he then went on to post the parcel on Tuesday morning at 8 AM First Class. I'm getting worried as it has not showed up today and as it is first class I would have thought it would have been delivered to me. Anyone got any ideas????

First class can take up to 3 days at times, so i wouldnt worry until it gets to the weekend and it hasnt arrived.
Original post by DT77

what's depop?
Reply 3
Basically like instagram but selling things
RM1 is 1 working day, if he dispatched it at 8AM Tuesday it should have been there yesterday. I ordered something off eBay on Monday, it was dispatched at 1PM and arrived next day. Contact the seller and if he plays dumb, provided you paid with PayPal, open a case.
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
First class can take up to 3 days at times, so i wouldnt worry until it gets to the weekend and it hasnt arrived.

how comes it can take so long tho when ive paid for first class?
Original post by DT77
how comes it can take so long tho when ive paid for first class?

Because royal mail first class isnt a guaranteed next day delivery service (apparently its 93% of the time they can, http://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/1st-class-mail#faq-19350007-19350002) . To get it next day guaranteed, you have to use special delivery normally.
Reply 7
Original post by claireestelle
Because royal mail first class isnt a guaranteed next day delivery service (apparently its 93% of the time they can, http://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/1st-class-mail#faq-19350007-19350002) . To get it next day guaranteed, you have to use special delivery normally.

So i shouldnt be worrying too much?
Original post by DT77
So i shouldnt be worrying too much?

No you shouldn't :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest