The Student Room Group

Geography A Edexcel - After-exam discussion: how hard did you find it + answers

I just want to see how well you lot have done today and, if possible, want you to give me some answers >:-)
Reply 1
it was quite easy but tectonics screwed me over :frown:
Tectonics was the easiest part for me :biggrin:
Original post by gameofno
it was quite easy but tectonics screwed me over :frown:
Tectonics was the easiest part for me... I don't know... probably cos I revised it bare
Reply 4
Original post by MathsMaxMapsMats
Tectonics was the easiest part for me... I don't know... probably cos I revised it bare

i revised so much but i completely ignored hotspots and the global distribution of earthquakes so thats 6 marks gone :frown:
what did you get for the first question? the measurement? everyone got diff answers in my class :s-smilie:
Original post by gameofno
i revised so much but i completely ignored hotspots and the global distribution of earthquakes so thats 6 marks gone :frown:
what did you get for the first question? the measurement? everyone got diff answers in my class :s-smilie:
You mean distance? I got 2.5 for it, but people got 2.25.
Reply 6
Scale was in meters : was it not 225 m
this paper was pretty basic could score well with minimum revision which was pretty annoying
it was solely based on humans
Original post by TSRRR123
Scale was in meters : was it not 225 m
this paper was pretty basic could score well with minimum revision which was pretty annoying
it was solely based on humans

Yeah, you are right - 225m or 250m. I am sad it was a 'basic' paper :frown: I expected high grade boundaries
How did you find the 6 markers?

And what was the hardest and easiest question/s for you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by bluepearl7
How did you find the 6 markers?

And what was the hardest and easiest question/s for you?

Once again they were pretty basic
I would say my faves were the carbon footprint one and the impacts of earthquakes
really hated the flooding one because I wrote about prevention
What about you?

Ready for the last one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending