The Student Room Group

Edexcel (IAL) Unit 2 Physics June 9th

Scroll to see replies

Exam was pretty damn lengthy. I easily missed 4 or 5 parts that totaled to about 15 marks. Im pretty sure I got the first 15 questions spot on but those last 3 questions totally screwed me for time. Lets hope the grade boundaries are low.
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
Not at all good for the angle i wrote 145 no idea how

I got 235... I added 180 to 55 since that will yield the same plane of polarisation... I think.
Was hard.GB should be the same or slightly higher than Jan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by MYBOIPOOM
I got 235... I added 180 to 55 since that will yield the same plane of polarisation... I think.

I think you are right, I wrote 180 degrees - didn't add it to 55 *facepalm*
The paper went bad for me and a lot of others in my school. Let's just hope grade boundaries are low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MYBOIPOOM

same :smile: lets hope we are correct
Original post by userk 12
same :smile: lets hope we are correct

I think that's correct..but i showed to add 90 to 55 ..😭😭 again another stressful physics paper that made me do so many silly mistakes ..
Reply 27
There were no easy questions. We had to earn our marks for each and every question. Usually there's at least one easy definition like photon or something but this time there were long paragraph questions and many scenario/thinking questions..
Original post by Zainat0987
I think that's correct..but i showed to add 90 to 55 ..😭😭 again another stressful physics paper that made me do so many silly mistakes ..

don't worry about it the angle was only one mark I'm sure you got the other 2 marks :smile: but yes the paper was soo long and hard :frown:
Original post by wenogk
There were no easy questions. We had to earn our marks for each and every question. Usually there's at least one easy definition like photon or something but this time there were long paragraph questions and many scenario/thinking questions..

what did u get for the efficiency and the temperature?
I'm i the only one who didn't find it that hard?

2100 or something celcius and 9% efficiency is what i got

I got efficiency to be 4.6..and the temp to be 35 degrees
Original post by Zainat0987
I got efficiency to be 4.6..and the temp to be 35 degrees

I got 4.6 as well but I got 30 degrees ( I think I messed that up but I hope they give a range)
Original post by Chirstos Ioannou
2100 or something celcius and 9% efficiency is what i got

I got 2100 ohms and 4.6%
When I saw 2100 C I was.. Kinda shocked.Thx for clearing up that it was Ohms.I got 42 C(2.1 KOhms) and 4.6%
Original post by OnTheHorizon
When I saw 2100 C I was.. Kinda shocked.Thx for clearing up that it was Ohms.I got 42 C(2.1 KOhms) and 4.6%

no worries. and yeah I got the same efficiency but I got 30 degrees which is probably wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending