The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tinka99
I don't go to a grammar school but still I have pretty decent predicted grades. You may go to a grammar school and be the brightest kid but it seems like they have not taught you how to respect others.You disrespectful ignorant idiot, there is nothing wrong with doing a foundation paper as everybody does not have the same academic ability and you have got to learn to respect that rather than go and insult people.

I'm not saying I'm bright because I go to a grammar school, I'm saying that everyone has the ability to learn so there shouldn't be a need for a foundation paper.
Reply 61
Original post by Popadom12345
What a shame I'm predicted 11 A*s and I already have two. Moron.

lol dont lie to yourself
I think I ****ed up the paper too, the paper was too easy. But if something easy in maths you're doing it wrong they say
Original post by drogon
lol dont lie to yourself

I detect a hint of jealousy...what are you 10?
Original post by PrincessZara
I think I ****ed up the paper too, the paper was too easy. But if something easy in maths you're doing it wrong they say

Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a shame I'm predicted 11 A*s and I already have two. Moron.

Your attitude is disgusting. Not everyone is a "retard" because they're not talented at maths. You didn't need to post in here trying to belittle someone sitting foundation - that's just an absolutely horrible thing to do. Looool you've not even sat your GCSEs yet and you're already trying to brag about how academically gifted you are. Get some ****ing manners or you'll go nowhere in life.
No one pays to go to a grammar school retard

in case you hadn't noticed. we'd moved on to private schools

also - retards is offensive
You're probably a fat pig scoffing your McDonalds happy meal infront of your computer screen. Do you seriously have nothing else to do? Waste of oxygen

oh yeah great way to talk to someone who may have an eating disorder - great

no i am a vegan because i care about people

says the person who is commenting obsessively
Original post by chopinfan
Your attitude is disgusting. Not everyone is a "retard" because they're not talented at maths. You didn't need to post in here trying to belittle someone sitting foundation - that's just an absolutely horrible thing to do. Looool you've not even sat your GCSEs yet and you're already trying to brag about how academically gifted you are. Get some ****ing manners or you'll go nowhere in life.

You've probably got straight Ds. Everyone is able to do well, you just need to put in the effort and actually work.
Original post by iamamarxist
oh yeah great way to talk to someone who may have an eating disorder - great

no i am a vegan because i care about people

says the person who is commenting obsessively

Are you a fifty year old Russian?
You've probably got straight Ds. Everyone is able to do well, you just need to put in the effort and actually work.

Actually mate I've got straight A*s in every exam I've sat and I'm going to university this September so that's yet another ignorant assumption... You have such a close-minded view of things. Some people have problems at home which make it very hard for them to study for exams.
Original post by chopinfan
Actually mate I've got straight A*s in every exam I've sat and I'm going to university this September so that's yet another ignorant assumption... You have such a close-minded view of things. Some people have problems at home which make it very hard for them to study for exams.

Funny how everyone says that
I think the people who do foundation are the real idiots around here
many people do foundation. maths isn't an easy subject. some people are better at it than others because it comes naturally. just like some people aren't good at English. don't be so rude.
Tbf the jobs at McDonald's, tesco's etc do need filling, so I guess that's what the foundation paper is for. Which one of you will be my cleaner?
Original post by ikrolivia
many people do foundation. maths isn't an easy subject. some people are better at it than others because it comes naturally. just like some people aren't good at English. don't be so rude.

Then they need to actually get off their arse and try for once
I've got the best of both worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjRe8QXFHY
Reply 77
Feeling in the middle at the moment, stressing that i didnt do great, but realise its done now lol.
I Did foundation, was originally doing higher but our teacher changed his mind :tongue: Must say the calculator one had more things on it that i had "an idea on" how to do it. However i know i have made a few mistakes, and doubt that both papers will add up to the required grade c. It was interesting doing this at 22 years old, as im doing this for my level 3 apprenticeship , its pretty important for me to gain a C. I have never been good at maths, always been better at english, but the way i see it, is that its like a driving test, you can take a few tests before passing. It doesnt matter how many times you take the exam, at the end all that matters is when you DO pass :smile:

Goodluck :biggrin:
Then they need to actually get off their arse and try for once
you've missed the point mate...
Reply 79

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending