The Student Room Group

Leavers 2016

Hey Guys!

So with all the exam stress going on I thought I would attempt to try and take your minds off a little bit with a little bit of a reminder of leavers...

Any fun stories or anything particular your school did for you or any good memories to share?

My school is yet to have our leavers assemebly we have it on monday and honestly thinking about it now where has the time gone? LIKE 5 YEARS!! it's crazy!!

So what's leavers like guys?
Reply 1
We had a leavers assembly, but some dorks decided to pull the fire alarm halfway through so we never got to finish it :/
Reply 2
Original post by nallecolt
We had a leavers assembly, but some dorks decided to pull the fire alarm halfway through so we never got to finish it :/

Oh God! That's awful! Was the bit you did get enjoyable?
Reply 3
Original post by _chloeematt
Oh God! That's awful! Was the bit you did get enjoyable?

Band performance and year 7 photos being screened.. What's not to love? :wink:
Hey Guys!

So with all the exam stress going on I thought I would attempt to try and take your minds off a little bit with a little bit of a reminder of leavers...

Any fun stories or anything particular your school did for you or any good memories to share?

My school is yet to have our leavers assemebly we have it on monday and honestly thinking about it now where has the time gone? LIKE 5 YEARS!! it's crazy!!

So what's leavers like guys?

It was pretty fun...there were funny stories from our 5 years there, year 7 photos and the teachers even made this cute video where they were singing along to Happy! Then we let off balloons (biodegradable I might add) and some people jumped in the pool! It was a nice day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by lilacpotato
It was pretty fun...there were funny stories from our 5 years there, year 7 photos and the teachers even made this cute video where they were singing along to Happy! Then we let off balloons (biodegradable I might add) and some people jumped in the pool! It was a nice day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A pool?! That sounds like some school and really a lot of fun... I honestly can't wait for mine but has hit you that your actually leaving yet? Or that the time has flown so quickly!
A pool?! That sounds like some school and really a lot of fun... I honestly can't wait for mine but has hit you that your actually leaving yet? Or that the time has flown so quickly!

Haha :biggrin:
I don't know, I'm kinda looking forward to leaving - college should be pretty cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Haha :biggrin:
I don't know, I'm kinda looking forward to leaving - college should be pretty cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any teachers you'll miss - or friends!
Any teachers you'll miss - or friends!

It's quite funny, my favourite teachers are actually leaving this year - it obviously couldn't get any better! :wink: A couple of my friends are going to the same college as me and I'll stay in touch with some of the others!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
It's quite funny, my favourite teachers are actually leaving this year - it obviously couldn't get any better! :wink: A couple of my friends are going to the same college as me and I'll stay in touch with some of the others!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's nice - I don't know if I'm looking forward to mine like I'm looking forward to what the teachers have done for us and looking at all the photo's and stuff but as much as I've said I can't wait to leave - I kinda don't want to leave everyone
Reply 10
It certainly hasn't hit me that it's the end! And I've only been at my school 3 years because we start in year 9!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's nice - I don't know if I'm looking forward to mine like I'm looking forward to what the teachers have done for us and looking at all the photo's and stuff but as much as I've said I can't wait to leave - I kinda don't want to leave everyone

Yeah I guess it's kinda weird...5 years is a long time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine is tomorrow and im shixxing bricks. I lie, I am amazing at life.

Quick Reply

Latest