The Student Room Group

Is Beyonce the Devil?

[video="youtube;tdmGcAKeAvo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmGcAKeAvo[/video]

I would have laughed at someone saying it to me before I saw this video :K:

And I know they're just films but have you seen Rosemary's Baby and Paranormal Activity 2? They're basically about demonic takeovers in people and their homes because they chanted a curse that exchanged fame/fortune for a future sacrifice like their kids or their health.

And technically you're not meant to be mega rich anyway because Matthew 19:24 says "It's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven." Obviously it's impossible for a camel to get through a needle, I can barely put thread through a needle lol but that's exactly the point.

And the guy in this video is kinda right at least about how disgusting and "possessed" she looked slowed down anyway, not that I would've thought to do this :colonhash: and that she and pop music can be lustful, which can't be good if you care about that kinda stuff. Oh and apparently she's a bad example for young women particularly those of colour despite this group thinking the complete opposite out of admiration for her...which is a sin because idolatry is a sin but whatever.

Scroll to see replies

*And how I got to this kinda video?

Well someone put up a meme of Beyonce and I couldn't believe it was her, so I looked up the photo and found the performance from the video to see if that could really be her in the meme. And then this video linked here was in the side suggestions. It automatically loaded, auto play, which I thought I disabled because it's a pain in the ass.
Original post by Melancholy

Yea but why wouldn't I expect someone to disagree or mock the video? I am just airing it out, don't agree or disagree myself but it's getting late and I see some valid and invalid stuff in his point lol
Reply 4
Yeah one sexy devil.
Who knows? Maybe there;s some secret pact each celebrity makes before they sign their contract. To sell their soul and never speak about it :eek:
Original post by Mauryan
Yeah one sexy devil.

"Sexy?" That's demonic bro. And my point exactly.
Reply 7
loooool his argument is weak as hell.
Yes, didn't you know?
Original post by Shumaya
loooool his argument is weak as hell.

Original post by AxSirlotl
Yes, didn't you know?

No I'm being srs and even if she's not possessed or whatever she and any other rich, famous entertainer are still technically demonic in the sense that they've exchanged morals for fame/fortune. That's like breaking rule #1 to entering heaven/any paradise after death, if you believe in that. But ok. I'm done.
It's not even Christianity. Muslims many of them hate like Zayn Malik saying he's basically being the Muslim equivalent of the Christian anti-Christ. Because he's singing about sinful stuff and wearing flash clothes and selling out his beliefs for fame/money. Tis true people. Tis true.
Reply 11
She is very rich
Original post by M14B
She is very rich

Yes.
Why are all the celebrities who speak out or who try to do their own thing like...dead now?

Bob Marley, 2Pac...John Lennon...well John was shot by a lunatic. But still lol

Tis Illuminati.

Matthew 4:8 The devil promises he will give whoever worships him whatever they desire smh. People sell their souls and morals to be famous omg.
I mean look at the crap Rihanna does. The crazier and more sinful she gets the richerrrrr.

Same with all of them. And the more spiritual, worldly singers especially the ones involved in activism, either don't get that far for long or...die. Suddenly. And half of the most famous singers now are black and Michael Jackson said they were being used to make devils at Sony rich. He literally always said this.

And now he's...dead.

It all makes sense. Shuts off radio.
I'm probably gonna disappear after posting this. They're after me. They're all after me. I love you all.
Na it's the lighting and the glare, and that fast movements that's making her look like that.

They do sell their souls to the devil though for the mula and fame.
[video="youtube;cd4FXib6yG4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd4FXib6yG4[/video]
Original post by xobeauty
Na it's the lighting and the glare, and that fast movements that's making her look like that.

They do sell their souls to the devil though for the mula and fame.

Thank you darling. Watch the video I put up just now pls :colondollar: you don't even have to comment just watch it.

Don't pay mind to the image, there's some good stuff in there.
but I am *****ing bricks at thee Toni Braxton dating BIRDMAN.
Original post by drogon
Please change your profile pic, its ridiculously cringeworthy and accentuates your stupidity.

Hi hater.

Shut the **** up he looks fine. And how's he stupid, he actually says **** that makes you think and topics that are constructive.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest