The Student Room Group

GCSE WJEC MATHS 9th JUNE 2016

Did anyone know the answer for last question?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karola7875195
Did anyone know the answer for last question?

2.6cm (based on my rounding)
Original post by Paul Atreides
2.6cm (based on my rounding)

Thanks for answering my question, btw I've got the same answer.
Original post by karola7875195
Thanks for answering my question, btw I've got the same answer.

Same here, 2.6. I found it a really easy exam but everyone seemed to find it hard. Only question I couldn't seem to get was the penultimate one on the histograms. (How many people more did they achieve or something)
Original post by Aishalouisee
Same here, 2.6. I found it a really easy exam but everyone seemed to find it hard. Only question I couldn't seem to get was the penultimate one on the histograms. (How many people more did they achieve or something)

Does anyone know the answer to this, because I just want to make sure
(edited 7 years ago)

for 20 a i had like 110 and like the one with the target say 7 more i think how about you?
Reply 6

I think the answer was they achieved three more people, I struggled with the percentage bit on the truck one, I think I got the correct answers but the percentage difference caught me out a little!
Reply 7
Hi I can't remember what I got for the last question was it the shape where you used sine and cosine rule?
Reply 8
Original post by s_bevs00
I think the answer was they achieved three more people, I struggled with the percentage bit on the truck one, I think I got the correct answers but the percentage difference caught me out a little!

I got 4% for this 😁
Reply 9

I got 3 more 😀

If it's the question I think your'e on about the one with how many people were over there goal I got 3.
But same here I think I was the only one who found it easy but i'm resitting in hopes of an A. Good luck!
Reply 11
Does anyone have or know where I can find an unofficial mark scheme for WJEC GCSE maths higher paper 2 (09/06/2016)
Nobody seems to have one, I've looked everywhere

Yepp 2.6, maths teacher checked it too. Woohoo!
Did you use the method cosine and sine? I can't remember what I put but got the angle using cosine then used that to get the angle for sine and then worked out the length? I need to see an unofficial net scheme to check my answers so stressed lol
Nobody seems to have one, I've looked everywhere

Ive got screenshots of the paper completed by maths teacher! I can sc you?
Original post by Megthomass
Ive got screenshots of the paper completed by maths teacher! I can sc you?

Could I see too please
Original post by Jade 2016
Could I see too please

Ofcourse, my snapchat name is megtomasxo
Megthomasxo sorry misspelled ot
Original post by Megthomass
Ofcourse, my snapchat name is megtomasxo

I haven't got snap chat 😁 is there another way you could do it please I haven't slept thinking about it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending