The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pokémontrainer
Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.

Oh yeah I feel you one hundred per cent there - felt like that all week :lovehug:

We're all here :jumphug:

Original post by Salamandastron
:jumphug: well i can think of at least one person (and i count for 2 :wink:) that really do really care :lovehug: xxx

You can have some of my fat if you would like it :redface:
and you are perfect Ravioli ok :lovehug: x

I'm really not :lol: But thank you :hugs: Hope you're well :smile:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.

:hugs:

Original post by Reda2
Feeling gooood! My exams are going great, but did a stupid mistake today and lost 4 marks which is making me sooooo angry.Funny how in other parts of the world people are dying and starving and im pissed off at 4 marks, I just thought about it like that as im writing this.. cool, I guess I should be happy that im alive and have food and doing great...

UMS may save you, or make up for it anyway. Best to focus on the exams you do have, and if you don't have any, then enjoy your summer! :h:
Reply 82
Original post by Indeterminate
:laugh:

Amazingly enough I had dal maharani the other day. Very good indeed :ahee:

I know I should eat more desi food but most of it is full of ghee :frown:

Aww I feel ya :hugs:

:naughty: Ghee is good for you! :drool:
Well, as long as it's pure. None of that adulterated stuff you find in Asian shops smh :rofl:
In a bit of pain

Dropped a knife on my foot while cutting a mango :colonhash:
Original post by nucdev
:naughty: Ghee is good for you! :drool:
Well, as long as it's pure. None of that adulterated stuff you find in Asian shops smh :rofl:

:laugh:

But it's fattening so it can't be a regular thing for me :bigsmile: Never in my life have I been inside an Asian shop :rofl:
Original post by Serine Soul
In a bit of pain

Dropped a knife on my foot while cutting a mango :colonhash:

:console:
Happy! One of my exam results was randomly released and I got a B! :biggrin:
:console:

Hopefully it's worth it :tongue:
Original post by Serine Soul

Hopefully it's worth it :tongue:

I think it might be :tongue: Mangoes are very nice indeed (especially the kesar variety) :coma:
Reply 89

I think it might be :tongue: Mangoes are very nice indeed (especially the kesar variety) :coma:

:ahee: Kesar mangoes ftw

Just bought a box of them today :lol:
I've been good last couple of days, fortunately. Combination of holiday plus seeing my parents happier plus doing different things (volunteering, reading etc).
Let's see how long this good mood lasts.

Would be nice to make some new friends though. I'm hoping I'll make more friends next year at uni. It would be nice to start making more friends online too, but don't seem to have the knack for it anymore.
Excited :excited:
Sad but idc and neither does anyone else so that is that :smile:
anyway i wont be on this thread or any for a bit cos going away for a bit inrl so adios :wavey:
Original post by nucdev
:ahee: Kesar mangoes ftw

Just bought a box of them today :lol:

omg omg omg!!!!!! we just brought some today too!!!!! :ahee:

love mangos!!! :yep: yummmmmm
meep meep meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
ate iftari and feel like i am pregnant (4 months) :teehee:
:rofl:
Original post by Anon_98
meep meep meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Whats up, Nonny? :hugs:
exams weren't awful! IDK where the A* is going to come from but I'm happy with how I did.
Original post by cupcakes87
Whats up, Nonny? :hugs:

Mm, how are you? <3
I'm really fed up with this. Every day I come home from work and I am so knackered that I can't function. I spend my lunch breaks shattered and my evenings shattered. Literally, I fall asleep. I have to set an alarm at lunch time so that I'll wake up in time to go back.
I really enjoy working at school but my hours are too much:cry:

Latest