The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

guys any luck with finding worked solutions?
Original post by Steve191281
Questions 11-22

i did the same method however, i round from 3.9 to 3. how many parks would i get?

as i did the same method but ended up with a different answer?
How many marks will i get for the question about petral if i did everything but i didnt double it

Posted from TSR Mobile
found them
Guys i think that the grade boundaries cant be that high because u have to remember next years paper is going to be a lot harder so the if they raise it this year too much then next year if they want to put it down they will have to drop it by a lot

Personally my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
true
yes
Original post by emilia12113
what are the grade boundaries do you think?

I posted some a few pages back
Original post by emilia12113
i did the same method however, i round from 3.9 to 3. how many parks would i get?

as i did the same method but ended up with a different answer?

Which question?
Original post by Steve191281
Which question?

What would 78 combined get me a C?
yes defo as last year was 55 to get c
Original post by legend.786
Guys i think that the grade boundaries cant be that high because u have to remember next years paper is going to be a lot harder so the if they raise it this year too much then next year if they want to put it down they will have to drop it by a lot

Personally my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be so certain about this
Original post by Debruyne
yes defo as last year was 55 to get c

Reply 2714
I'm confused with question 18 and 19 answer / does anyone know the question?
Reply 2715
Original post by iMacJack
If anyone is struggling with a question, tell me the details of the question and I'll provide an answer for you to stop ye debating (hopefully)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the question for 18 and 19 again
Original post by EGNE
What is the question for 18 and 19 again

18. Simplify and Make x the subject.

19. stratification
Reply 2717
Original post by DrPeter
18. Simplify and Make x the subject.

19. stratification

Thanks, I just did a rough harsh marking estimate on my store and totalled around 155-160 what do you think that is?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EGNE
Thanks, I just did a rough harsh marking estimate on my store and totalled around 155-160 what do you think that is?

very high a to an a astar
Original post by EGNE

A very strong "A" grade. I don't believe the level of difficulty over the two papers was sufficient to bring the "A*" grade down to 160 but you never know- Good Luck and I hope they do !!

Quick Reply

Latest