The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drogon
I doubt he's even a high achiever as he claims he is. Regular troll, the giveaway is his name really.

Any intelligent person would realise the necessity for the foundation paper and he hasnt. Pretty obvious he's an idiot.

It's necessity is for idiots like you
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I'm a Scottish Student and repeated National 5 Maths (the equivalent to GCSE Higher tier maths as you call it) twice. I just couldnt grasp it at all and I really struggle with Maths and dislike it which is why I suppose its my fault for losing motivation and not bothering to revise properly for the exam. However, This year I have worked exceedingly hard at the retake and got C in the mock which I am extremely proud of. Along with that I am just starting my Advanced Highers (the equivalent to A2 i suppose, not sure) and have done extremely well on my other subjects at Scottish Higher level (AS i think) in English, Biology, Geography, and Physics. For my National 5's I got AAAAABF (fail in Maths)

As you can see, that doesnt make me retarded. Im pretty academically able. I just find maths difficult more than the average person and I think you need to accept that some people have weaknesses and Im sure you have too, youre just not mentioning any (and just because you go to a grammar school doesnt make you clever haha). I have never met such an ignorant, disgraceful, and arrogant person in my life. I hope you learn to respect others and stop being such a prick.

Edit: just because they have not done particularly well doesnt mean they should automatically seek jobs from Mcdonalds. They can easily do a retake and get into university that way. You're clearly clueless.

Alright curry I don't need an essay
Reply 102
Dont give that troll the parental attention he was deprived of
I agree. That person should be studying for their exams rather than disrespecting everyone on TSR because they are unhappy with their life. Haha.

Yet you have time to right an essay...

Get a life
Reply 104
Original post by Popadom12345
Yet you have time to right an essay...

Get a life

*write
god you're stupid
Original post by drogon
Dont give that troll the parental attention he was deprived of

No one likes you
Original post by drogon
*write
god you're stupid

God*
Original post by drogon
I doubt he's even a high achiever as he claims he is. Regular troll, the giveaway is his name really.

Any intelligent person would realise the necessity for the foundation paper and he hasnt. Pretty obvious he's an idiot.

Hasn't*
Reply 108
No one likes you

your dad doesnt like you

God*

Hasn't*

No one cares about apostrophes and capitals idiot
Alright curry I don't need an essay

Curry? Is that the best you can come up with? :rofl: Luckily I've finished all my exams and worked extremely hard and finished my maths retake (not ashamed) and Im free for summer. I understand England are having their exams atm so yeah you should get revising and "get a life" instead of disrespecting people online.
Maths isn't easy I can't lie, sat it last year and got s D 8 marks off of a C which is irritating I got out in without warning no revision in November sat the higher paper, last question was a circle theorem never seen one of them in my life, I still got a D however I got an A in both English Lit and Lang, English is so easy to me I can explain everything but when it comes to maths I'm so lost I can't even justify how someting works out, maths can just be a natural thing for some people, some people it's just practice makes perfect. Also I work at Argos earn like £2 more than the minimum wage for someone who doesn't have a pass in maths and I got into sixth form I'm also doing all the subjects I want to do, not passing maths does not make you a retard or dumb
I've already been offered a place at Oxford you jealous scum
Original post by drogon
your dad doesnt like you

No one cares about apostrophes and capitals idiot[/QU

And no one cares about you

Can you post a screenshot of your conditional/unconditional offer at Oxford you speak of from UCAS's website or maybe an email or something? ? We all want to see how clever you are.
Reply 114

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=65605609&highlight=

yeah, okay.
People who do foundation are attached with the stigma that they are lazy, this is because there are people whoa re fully capable but chose not to try and therefore get entered for the foundation exam. I understand that some people truly struggle with maths but some people are just being lazy and doing the foundation paper to scrape a C if they even care what they get at all.
Reply 116
Can you post a screenshot of your conditional/unconditional offer at Oxford you speak of from UCAS's website or maybe an email or something? ? We all want to see how clever you are.

He's lying.
Original post by abbieayinde
Maths isn't easy I can't lie, sat it last year and got s D 8 marks off of a C which is irritating I got out in without warning no revision in November sat the higher paper, last question was a circle theorem never seen one of them in my life, I still got a D however I got an A in both English Lit and Lang, English is so easy to me I can explain everything but when it comes to maths I'm so lost I can't even justify how someting works out, maths can just be a natural thing for some people, some people it's just practice makes perfect. Also I work at Argos earn like £2 more than the minimum wage for someone who doesn't have a pass in maths and I got into sixth form I'm also doing all the subjects I want to do, not passing maths does not make you a retard or dumb

Lol Argos
Reply 118
If your doing a Maths GCSE Foundation paper, you shouldn't of bothered doing GCSE's as you are obviously incapable, and you should just include your Maths SAT grade on your CV. Whoever came up with the idea of creating foundation papers is a complete nut-job.
Thanks sweetie, me and my ambition won't let you put us down, we're happy x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending