The Student Room Group

Is Beyonce the Devil?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by xobeauty
Hi hater.

Shut the **** up he looks fine. And how's he's stupid, he actual says **** that makes you think and topics that are constructive.

"Beyonce is the devil"
Hi hater.

Shut the **** up he looks fine. And how's he stupid, he actually says **** that makes you think and topics that are constructive.

Calm down, you are the one that needs to stfu!

You are embarrassing yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
but I am *****ing bricks at thee Toni Braxton dating BIRDMAN.

You probably just need more fibre.
Original post by 0to100
[video="youtube;tdmGcAKeAvo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmGcAKeAvo[/video]

I would have laughed at someone saying it to me before I saw this video :K:

And I know they're just films but have you seen Rosemary's Baby and Paranormal Activity 2? They're basically about demonic takeovers in people and their homes because they chanted a curse that exchanged fame/fortune for a future sacrifice like their kids or their health.

And technically you're not meant to be mega rich anyway because Matthew 19:24 says "It's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven." Obviously it's impossible for a camel to get through a needle, I can barely put thread through a needle lol but that's exactly the point.

And the guy in this video is kinda right at least about how disgusting and "possessed" she looked slowed down anyway, not that I would've thought to do this :colonhash: and that she and pop music can be lustful, which can't be good if you care about that kinda stuff. Oh and apparently she's a bad example for young women particularly those of colour despite this group thinking the complete opposite out of admiration for her...which is a sin because idolatry is a sin but whatever.
she looks clapped here
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
she looks clapped here

Clapped, at least
Original post by drogon
"Beyonce is the devil"

I didn't say she was, it was a bait title. And hello, nice to meet you, thanks for quoting me coward. Wouldn't have ever known you said this if someone didn't quote me here just now. If you disagree that's fine all you have to do is speak like an adult. I specifically said I don't believe this but there's some stuff that makes sense. I don't mind arguing about it lol trust but quote me k?
but I am *****ing bricks at thee Toni Braxton dating BIRDMAN.

Maybe she needs the money lol
Original post by Juju Banton
Calm down, you are the one that needs to stfu!

You are embarrassing yourself.

Who repped you, drogon?

I'm not gonna argue. The devil wants us to argue about this lol I'm not gonna argue.
Reply 28
Original post by 0to100
I didn't say she was, it was a bait title. And hello, nice to meet you, thanks for quoting me coward. Wouldn't have ever known you said this if someone didn't quote me here just now. If you disagree that's fine all you have to do is speak like an adult. I specifically said I don't believe this but there's some stuff that makes sense. I don't mind arguing about it lol trust but quote me k?

That's not the point im making, what a cheap straw man. The other salty poster said you make constructive posts, which is ironic really.

Actually no, i did post on this thread already.
[video="youtube;Ej0By5-BQsQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0By5-BQsQ[/video]

For once I agree with u. Beyonce, Rihanna and even katy perry sell their souls to the devil. They may even be the devil. :tongue:
[video="youtube;ANlPZO12nQw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANlPZO12nQw[/video]
Original post by drogon
That's not the point im making, what a cheap straw man. The other salty poster said you make constructive posts, which is ironic really.

Actually no, i did post on this thread already.

So then why are you saying horrible things disagreeing with me like this?

Just watch the videos. The celebrities themselves are outing other celebrities for being in secret societies and making sacrifices to become rich and famous. I'm not over it, say what you want. I'm actually trying to help you people not fall into it.

You won't die if you don't listen to their "music." There's subliminal messages bro. And I can wear what I want because I know my mind is right, **** the clothes bruh. 2Pac is very intelligent and dressed ghetto. Donald Trump wears suits and is a moron.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
[video="youtube;Ej0By5-BQsQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0By5-BQsQ[/video]

For once I agree with u. Beyonce, Rihanna and even katy perry sell their souls to the devil. They may even be the devil. :tongue:

Go for it, post em up, I am not totally believing nor disbelieving. There's something going on and if it's not the devil then fine it's still true that they will do ANYTHING for money and relevance, the worst of it. You see it yourself. Not just music, Hollywood too. Smh.
Has anyone seen Josie and the Pussycats the movie, with Alan Cumming and Rosario Dawson? I mean it's a slapstick comedy but it's about the industry subliminally controlling teenagers and how they get all hypnotised when they listen to music. And how the Pussycats nearly broke up because they sold their souls and stuff. It got 1 out of 4 stars and I wonder why :colonhash: They don't want the truth to be exposed lol Seriously. Ignore/ridicule me if you want to. It's a good sign if you do honestly. The truth you can't bear. :cool:
Original post by 0to100
Who repped you, drogon?

I'm not gonna argue. The devil wants us to argue about this lol I'm not gonna argue.

Nah, it was the devil that repped me. You're right he wants us to argue.:lol:
@PrincessBO$$ you know what's funny? And I told @xobeauty this but I wasn't sure ifg I should tag you in this thread or not and I'm glad you came here on your own love,. I only made this thread because I saw this video I put up, and I only saw this video because of the Beyonce meme I asked you about just a couple hrs ago, remember? Well I went to search the performance with that meme and here I find the Superbowl performance to see if it's her. And then Youtube suggest the illuminati one. I normally ignore this **** so that's why I am a bit upset over it finding out today. I probably would've never found out if I didn't see your meme :\ so it's either a good thing in the long run that I did or a bad thing. :afraid: I'm prolly gonna have nightmares and all, but ok. lol
Original post by Juju Banton
Nah, it was the devil. You're right he wants us to argue.:lol:

Preach boi. I'm not gonna argue with you ok?
Original post by 0to100
@PrincessBO$$ you know what's funny? And I told @xobeauty this but I wasn't sure ifg I should tag you in this thread or not and I'm glad you came here on your own love,. I only made this thread because I saw this video I put up, and I only saw this video because of the Beyonce meme I asked you about just a couple hrs ago, remember? Well I went to search the performance with that meme and here I find the Superbowl performance to see if it's her. And then Youtube suggest the illuminati one. I normally ignore this **** so that's why I am a bit upset over it finding out today. I probably would've never found out if I didn't see your meme :\ so it's either a good thing in the long run that I did or a bad thing. :afraid: I'm prolly gonna have nightmares and all, but ok. lol

Would have totally repped you but i can't cause i already did :colondollar:
Thanks for actually researching, You did benefit! Even if it is for the worst
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Would have totally repped you but i can't cause i already did :colondollar:
Thanks for actually researching, You did benefit! Even if it is for the worst

I hope so :\ I gotta separate myself now honestly
before I lose my mind and sink into a world of darkness lol
Have a good day...a good life lol
Original post by 0to100
I hope so :\ I gotta separate myself now honestly
before I lose my mind and sink into a world of darkness lol
Have a good day...a good life lol