The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

They recognised my ability in geography already and Idgas if you don't believe me because I'm not a sad creep with no life
Reply 121
Original post by Popadom12345
I've already been offered a place at Oxford you jealous scum
- No-one cares if you've been offered a place at Oxford. Just shut up and stop having a go at someone because they are doing something different to you. I do foundation Maths too but I'm not dumb at all. So please, shut up and go revise for Biology which you clearly haven't been doing seeing as your commenting on this thread A LOT.
Original post by Pi/2
If your doing a Maths GCSE Foundation paper, you shouldn't of bothered doing GCSE's as you are obviously incapable, and you should just include your Maths SAT grade on your CV. Whoever came up with the idea of creating foundation papers is a complete nut-job.

At last someone speaks the truth!!!!
Original post by QAG
- No-one cares if you've been offered a place at Oxford. Just shut up and stop having a go at someone because they are doing something different to you. I do foundation Maths too but I'm not dumb at all. So please, shut up and go revise for Biology which you clearly haven't been doing seeing as your commenting on this thread A LOT.

Umm I've finished biology ages ago and had maths today. This is my one day off and none of your business. What about you, lazy f**k?
Reply 124
They recognised my ability in geography already and Idgas if you don't believe me because I'm not a sad creep with no life

its not good to lie to yourself like this. Now how about you reflect on your real life. Not the "i got 13A*s and a place at Oxford" crap, i mean your real, miserable and failing life.

:rofl: oh dear lol

Poppadum, go revise love. Good luck, you'll need it seeing as you're not revising
Original post by Bernie2016
People who do foundation are attached with the stigma that they are lazy, this is because there are people whoa re fully capable but chose not to try and therefore get entered for the foundation exam. I understand that some people truly struggle with maths but some people are just being lazy and doing the foundation paper to scrape a C if they even care what they get at all.

Hilarious 😂😂😂😂🌚🌚🌚
Reply 127
Original post by Breesey86
I know now I got the crisp question wrong and didn't do last 2 questions or questions on the rectangular paving slabs
- I messed up on some questions too but its over now. I should pass seeing as I added up my marks and got a C. Besides, even if you don't get those questions you mention correct, it doesn't mean you'll fail. Just forget about it and think positive
Original post by sameehaiqbal
:rofl: oh dear lol

Poppadum, go revise love. Good luck, you'll need it seeing as you're not revising

Ong an Indian with a Scottish accent!!!! Today is my one day off actually. And wtf are you doing, 'love'??
may i just say something - I am a privately educated student and have been all of my life. however, private and state schools are equal. some of the nicest people i know come from private school, but some of the most vile people who i have ever met go to private school. such is the same with state school. so, you cannot make assumptions of a persons traits and characteristics based on the school that they go to. my parents have sacrificed everything to send me to a private school. stop generalising the 'types' of people who go to which school, it really is pretty sad to see lack of life experience on this thread. all the poor OP wanted to know was what people thought about the paper he sat.

i do not think that the person who you are is defined by the school in which you attend. it is about your morale, your attitude towards life and the way in which your parents have brought you up.

in regards to taking foundation paper, i think that there is nothing wrong with that. many people like Bill gates and Steve jobs didn't finish their education, yet both were/are extremely successful and influential. of course grades do matter, however they don't define you as a person. regardless of whether or not you did foundation tier, you are no more 'inferior' or 'superior' to the rest of us.

honestly, the attitudes of some people on this thread need to be sorted out. yes, i don't know you - so i apologise for stating that. but, you could get the best grades in the world, but if you aren't a great person than i do worry for you - as you won't get far in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Ong an Indian with a Scottish accent!!!! Today is my one day off actually. And wtf are you doing, 'love'??

Im not even Indian? Why do you keep making assumptions about me :rofl: this is rather hilarious.
Original post by drogon
its not good to lie to yourself like this. Now how about you reflect on your real life. Not the "i got 13A*s and a place at Oxford" crap, i mean your real, miserable and failing life.

Ha you wish!! Just because I don't live in a sewer and actually have a good life doesn't mean you have to be envious. It's called work. Maybe try it sometime
Ha you wish!! Just because I don't live in a sewer and actually have a good life doesn't mean you have to be envious. It's called work. Maybe try it sometime

your attitude really is foul. you don't talk to people like that. you could get the best grades ever, but if you continue having such a bad attitude then you will be rather miserable in life. if you aren't a good person, no one will like you and you are most likely to end up dying alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Im not even Indian? Why do you keep making assumptions about me :rofl: this is rather hilarious.

Paki?
Paki?

come on, fire abuse at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
your attitude really is foul. you don't talk to people like that. you could get the best grades ever, but if you continue having such a bad attitude then you will be rather miserable in life. if you aren't a good person, no one will like you and you are most likely to end up dying alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you want to leave the eu?
Reply 136
Paki?

Why you so full of hate man? Did you do bad on you're test earlier or something?
Original post by QAG
Why you so full of hate man? Did you do bad on you're test earlier or something?

He probably did.
Why do you want to leave the eu?

to get away from people like you. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
to get away from people like you. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm I think you can p**s off. Racist son of a b***h

Quick Reply