The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath University - what is it like?

Hi all! Have recently been looking at Bath university and seems to be highly respected. Just wondered if anyone could describe what uni life is like there, what the campus is like, etc. I would like to study Spanish and Russian so if anyone knows what it is like specifically in relation to language studies that would also be fab! Thanks again :smile:
This thread would be really helpful, I'd like to do that combination of languages at uni and I've looked at Bath. :tongue: anyone?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by sonnet
Hi all! Have recently been looking at Bath university and seems to be highly respected. Just wondered if anyone could describe what uni life is like there, what the campus is like, etc. I would like to study Spanish and Russian so if anyone knows what it is like specifically in relation to language studies that would also be fab! Thanks again :smile:

Original post by george_c00per
This thread would be really helpful, I'd like to do that combination of languages at uni and I've looked at Bath. :tongue: anyone?

Hopefully some of our current/previous language students will spot this thread and be able to give you some more info, but if you are interested in visiting the campus and finding out about our language courses then we have two Open Days this week, and another in September.

You can find more info and relevant links on our Open Day thread.

Quick Reply

Latest