The Student Room Group

Geography A level - Unit 3 Exam

Hi guys, what do you think about today’s exam ? I found it quiet hard and unusual.. do you think the grade boundaries will be lower, considering the difficulty of the exam?
Hey, what exam board are you?
Reply 2
Original post by jellyymo2
Hey, what exam board are you?

Edexcel
Oh okay, cant pass comment then as I am AQA
I did the Edexcel one... I thought it was abominable...:banghead:
Reply 5
Original post by Diana88
Hi guys, what do you think about today’s exam ? I found it quiet hard and unusual.. do you think the grade boundaries will be lower, considering the difficulty of the exam?

I thought section A was alright, I did the questions on Tech fix and Bridging the development gap. But section B was an abomination; like I thought the questions would be so much more open and general. Like I thought it would ask about the characterisitcs of a superpower not what global level could China and India be on by 2040/30.
Reply 6
Literally everyone agreed it was a complete ****ery. Grade boundaries should be v low though
Reply 7
Original post by macks088
I thought section A was alright, I did the questions on Tech fix and Bridging the development gap. But section B was an abomination; like I thought the questions would be so much more open and general. Like I thought it would ask about the characterisitcs of a superpower not what global level could China and India be on by 2040/30.

i found the questions quiet hard to interpret.. i done Water and Tech fix. Part B was just very difficult and i found it very weird and hard to be synoptic. It was very unexpected.
Original post by Diana88
i found the questions quiet hard to interpret.. i done Water and Tech fix. Part B was just very difficult and i found it very weird and hard to be synoptic. It was very unexpected.

Completely agree, Only left myself an hour to answer part 2. It's really thrown me and I can't stop thinking about it.....I need an A and I feel like is now impossible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending