The Student Room Group

Would you start screaming in the middle of class/lecture for £1000?

Would you do this for £1000?

In the middle of a full class/lecture you have to start screaming at the top of your lungs - I mean that you literally have to take a deep breath in, and then SCREAM for as long and as loud as you can - literally the loudest you've ever screamed.

If you keep taking breaths and screaming at the top of your lungs until you leave the entire building and it's grounds you get £10,000.

Scroll to see replies

Sounds fun
Wouldn't do the £1000 one, but I'd do the £10,000 one for sure. If you're gonna do something like that, you may as well get the most money out of it.
Go hard or go home lmao
Yeah 10k at a random uni np
i'd do it for free
…probably :lol:
I always feel the need to scream anyway, so I'd just scream for the hell of it even if I wasn't offered the money - the money would be a bonus :yy:
Who puts the stake up and why would they pay for that?

I mean its a laugh but I wouldn't give someone £1000 or £10,000 for it?

When I was at uni we used to to play a game called "Give Me Anal". Basically someone says a phrase and then the winner is the person that shouts it loudest. The default phrase is the title of the game but it usually degenerates in to all sorts of non-PC bad taste stuff. Usually this game was a pastime of the "lad banter" types but one time one of the girls, who was very well brought up, hard working, 1st class degree type, asked what we were talking about and I had to explain the concept feeling a bit embarassed about how she'd judge me and her face lit up and she goes "sounds cool, who wants to play". We were in one of the main university forecourts with a coffee bar in it and an entrance to the library at the other end, so a couple of the lads went first and basically did self conscious stage whispers before she happily brought the forecourt to a standstill by shouting at the top of her voice "give me anal!!!", laughed with sheer enjoyment as everybody turned and looked at her, and then thrust her hands in the air doing a victory salute and screamed "giveeee....me....annallllll!!!!! woooooo!" before dissolving in to laughter. I think the game basically died then because none of us could ever top her efforts.
Reply 9
I've felt like doing that during a lecture when I've been holding in a panic attack. Might as well let it out if I am getting paid for it :laugh:
Original post by King Scorchy

In the middle of a full class/lecture you have to start screaming at the top of your lungs - I mean that you literally have to take a deep breath in, and then SCREAM for as long and as loud as you can - literally the loudest you've ever screamed.

If you keep taking breaths and screaming at the top of your lungs until you leave the entire building and it's grounds you get £10,000.

Depends how long I have to scream for:biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
I always feel the need to scream anyway, so I'd just scream for the hell of it even if I wasn't offered the money - the money would be a bonus :yy:

It'd definitely be therapeutic!

Probably, but I'd be more inclined to burst into song:h:
No. Hell no.
Original post by Vicky628
It'd definitely be therapeutic!

Probably, but I'd be more inclined to burst into song:h:

Exactly!

I would sing:
'ALL BY MYSELLLLFFFFF. DON'T WANNA BE, ALL BY MMMMYYYYSSSEEELLLLFFFF' :lol:
Reply 14

Typical Gujju :rofl:
Original post by King Scorchy

10K heck yeah aslong as i can scream a specific thing like "Khorne!" let them feel the hate and rage of the blood god :P
Original post by nucdev
Typical Gujju :rofl:

Obviously XD its in the blood :lol:
I'll do both
Exactly!

I would sing:
'ALL BY MYSELLLLFFFFF. DON'T WANNA BE, ALL BY MMMMYYYYSSSEEELLLLFFFF' :lol:

Start a flashmob!

"YOU ARE GOLD! ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUOUOUL - YOURE INDESTRUCTIBLEEEEEEE!" in the middle of a last minute panic-revision session!
Original post by Vicky628
Start a flashmob!

"YOU ARE GOLD! ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUOUOUL - YOURE INDESTRUCTIBLEEEEEEE!" in the middle of a last minute panic-revision session!

Lmao exactly :toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest