Original post by ToxicPhantom007
yeah :u:

What did u get for the frequency?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol ye nhi hone wala xD
A will be around 50s
it wasnt that hard though

Ho ga bhai.A will barely be in 50s,Low chance.Depends on how the majority does.
(edited 7 years ago)
nooo
X was the time at which car goes past the spectator. It means it was coming from somewhere and it passes the guy at time X

I don't believe it was written anywhere that the car was at rest or not.I just wrote it is either at rest OR the same distance apart from spectator.The end of the graph was lower than at the start so I wrote that the distance between the two is now more than it was at the start.
I got 42 C and 2.1K resistance.
Just filled up space on the last question XD hopefully I'll get 1 mark
markscheme say sab ne ratta mara wa tha xD
Original post by afridi010
markscheme say sab ne ratta mara wa tha xD

Tu ne bhi.Ja kar Soh,Subha jaldi uthna hai :wink:.Srsly I don't think any definition was there except that plane of polarisation one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by OnTheHorizon
I don't believe it was written anywhere that the car was at rest or not.I just wrote it is either at rest OR the same distance apart from spectator.The end of the graph was lower than at the start so I wrote that the distance between the two is now more than it was at the start.

I think they were actually talking about the Doppler effect where when the car goes past (at point X) the frequency reduces because the wavefronts get larger and so does the wavelength of the sound of the Car
Original post by 333777333
I think they were actually talking about the Doppler effect where when the car goes past (at point X) the frequency reduces because the wavefronts get larger and so does the wavelength of the sound of the Car

The question said Explain the graph.Not only point X.
🤔🤔
(edited 7 years ago)
The question said Explain the graph.Not only point X.

Yes, the whole graph. So the frequency is larger in the first part of the graph because the car is moving towards the spectator and after point X it decreases as its moved past the spectator. I don't know though I'm not really sure if I'm right 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 152
Yes, the whole graph. So the frequency is larger in the first part of the graph because the car is moving towards the spectator and after point X it decreases as its moved past the spectator. I don't know though I'm not really sure if I'm right 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

If the frequency was increasing it would be moving towards the spectator but it was constant in the first region so I think it should be that the car is stationary, and the downward slope should be when the car is moving away since the frequency is decreasing, idk how point X is in the sloping part tho, and the last region was again constant frequency hence the car is stationary at the end again. It was 4 marks, one of the marks will be for mentioning the phrase "doppler effect", the other three - not so sure xD
It could be that the track was diagonal or something so when the car moves past him it's also moving away from him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
Original post by onthehorizon
it could be that the track was diagonal or something so when the car moves past him it's also moving away from him

posted from tsr mobile

you are right!!!
It could be that the track was diagonal or something so when the car moves past him it's also moving away from him
It was mentioned that the track was straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they said a straight line but they didn't specify the orientation even if it is not diagonal then they didn't specify where exactly the spectator stood.
There was an MCQ with two sources and their distance for a point was 5cm and 6cm. The choices were something like
A) wave x is pi/2 ahead of wave y
B) wave y was pi/2 ahead of wave X
C) the waves are in anti phase
D) the waves are in phase

Which one did y'all chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was an MCQ with two sources and their distance for a point was 5cm and 6cm. The choices were something like
A) wave x is pi/2 ahead of wave y
B) wave y was pi/2 ahead of wave X
C) the waves are in anti phase
D) the waves are in phase

Which one did y'all chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

C..
Reply 159
Original post by Dr.strange12
Well the p.d of the resistor was 1,6 V u don't include the e.m.f because some volatge was used by the internal resistance regardless. The internal resistor is kind of like a second resistor in the circuit. So ya 4. something was the right answer. Also plancks constant was calculated by using W=QV of an electron and then equating it to E=hf. Then ya perecantage uncertanity and such and it was off by like 10% for me

I tried doing that but how can I get Q?

Quick Reply

Latest