The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
RG fam.

nah g. RG must be some white ends :lol: never heard of it. im SL tho
Original post by Sajjjid
nah g. RG must be some white ends :lol: never heard of it. im SL tho

You've not heard of Reading but you're from Slough?
You've not heard of Reading but you're from Slough?

LOL nah it aint gang ends. So no one refers to it as RG. just reading. I got hoes in Maiden erigh tho :wink:
Original post by Sajjjid
LOL nah it aint gang ends. So no one refers to it as RG. just reading. I got hoes in Maiden erigh tho :wink:

why would I want to live somewhere occupied by gangs. RG is the post code haha.

i'm sure you have plenty of 'hoes'...sajjjid.
I would if I could see your hair :biggrin:

Dunno why but Arabic girls usually don't wear the veil, Arabic as in Lebanese, Jordani and that. I find those girls hot for the most part... nice booties aswell haha
why would I want to live somewhere occupied by gangs. RG is the post code haha.

i'm sure you have plenty of 'hoes'...sajjjid.

Rt tho. your family situation is interesting. Like if she was at SL, she would of got jumped and called derogatory terms e.g a ghorays rundi every time she stepped out her house. I guess its just different in Reading. hmm, I just love slough :biggrin:
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I would if I could see your hair :biggrin:

Dunno why but Arabic girls usually don't wear the veil, Arabic as in Lebanese, Jordani and that. I find those girls hot for the most part... nice booties aswell haha

lmao youve got mia khalifa lover written all over you
as a white man, i wouldnt be against dating a pakistani girl. does ethnicity really matter?
Original post by Sajjjid
Rt tho. your family situation is interesting. Like if she was at SL, she would of got jumped and called derogatory terms e.g a ghorays rundi every time she stepped out her house. I guess its just different in Reading. hmm, I just love slough :biggrin:

Jumped by who?!

Haha my mother did meet my father in Reading, she met him in Pakistan.

In all my years on this Earth, I have never heard somebody say they love Slough. Fascinating!
Original post by Sajjjid
lmao youve got mia khalifa lover written all over you

OMG flipping love her... but still she aint hotter than the Arabic girls I see IRL
Taubah, May Allah set you on a straight path, in the month of Ramadan. :smile:
Jumped by who?!

Haha my mother did meet my father in Reading, she met him in Pakistan.

In all my years on this Earth, I have never heard somebody say they love Slough. Fascinating!

oh wait so she wasnt born a Muslim? And general public of SL. And the new gen love it. Theres always something happening. Always something to do. And a lot of opportunities.
Original post by Sajjjid
oh wait so she wasnt born a Muslim? And general public of SL. And the new gen love it. Theres always something happening. Always something to do. And a lot of opportunities.

Nah not a Muslim.

You prefer it over Windsor/London?
Original post by rimshaiqbal
Taubah, May Allah set you on a straight path, in the month of Ramadan. :smile:

ygm. All I can say is astag :lol:
when pakistanis say their parents met in reading mine met on the nikah :u:
when pakistanis say their parents met in reading mine met on the nikah :u:

They met in Pakistan, when I said Reading, I meant the place.

What's nikah?
Nah not a Muslim.

You prefer it over Windsor/London?

oohhhh makes sense now. Thats calm then. We only go windsor for shopping. Other than that its dead ends. London is ****ing lit tho. We go there frequently. esp when theres beef happening :lol:
Original post by Sajjjid
ygm. All I can say is astag :lol:

trust me "are white men attracted to pakistani?" really just like get an arrange marriage
Original post by Sajjjid
oohhhh makes sense now. Thats calm then. We only go windsor for shopping. Other than that its dead ends. London is ****ing lit tho. We go there frequently. esp when theres beef happening :lol:

You go to London when there's beef happening..

:lolwut:

Out of all of the things you could go to London for....you pick drama?
trust me "are white men attracted to pakistani?" really just like get an arrange marriage

what has marriage got to do with anything haha?

Latest

Trending

Trending