The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rimshaiqbal
trust me "are white men attracted to pakistani?" really just like get an arrange marriage

LOOOL exactly. I feel bad for my G in Pakistan thats gonna end up having to marry her but will have no idea about what she been doing with these ghoray here :frown:
Original post by hezzlington
what has marriage got to do with anything haha?

i dont really mean it, its meant to be a joke if you have'nt noticed
Original post by Sajjjid
LOOOL exactly. I feel bad for my G in Pakistan thats gonna end up having to marry her but will have no idea about what she been doing with these ghoray here :frown:

trust me why ghoray couldn't find a decent paki. its fine for the guy in pakistan he gets a free visa
You go to London when there's beef happening..

:lolwut:

Out of all of the things you could go to London for....you pick drama?

Obv other things like link people and go shop. But why else would you go to the suburbs if it isnt for something fun e.g drama. Lol you have that white mentality (maybe) we see when were out of our ends. Where you think were gonna end up on roads and have no money. Trust me we see money. The other day I chilled one day with my boy who was doing shots. At the end of it he gave me 300. splited it just like that. Have you ever wondered how when youve seen an Asian guy in a pimped out BMW with a LV belt and guivenche shoes? truss me we still see money :lol:. That aint my thing tho. Im at a grammar school doing A levels. Hopefully become a dentist. I want something more stable and less risky.
Reply 164
Original post by Josb
If they are not Muslim.

I disagree with that.

I've seen countless Muslims dating despite their religion, despite dating being forbidden.
Original post by Sajjjid
lmao true. Thats such a dead life tho omds :lol: I cant imagine marrying a h*e

loool i need to sleep so i can get up for sehri and then a science exam, Allah help me
Original post by Sajjjid
Obv other things like link people and go shop. But why else would you go to the suburbs if it isnt for something fun e.g drama. Lol you have that white mentality (maybe) we see when were out of our ends. Where you think were gonna end up on roads and have no money. Trust me we see money. The other day I chilled one day with my boy who was doing shots. At the end of it he gave me 300. splited it just like that. Have you ever wondered how when youve seen an Asian guy in a pimped out BMW with a LV belt and guivenche shoes? truss me we still see money :lol:. That aint my thing tho. Im at a grammar school doing A levels. Hopefully become a dentist. I want something more stable and less risky.

I'm 23. I don't live in Reading anymore I moved out when I was 18 and I don't involve myself with 'beef' haha. I live in Liverpool now studying.

Better be a good boy and do your studying :wink:

Become a dentist and you'll see a lot more than £300...
Reply 167
Original post by Lujubi
I disagree with that.

I've seen countless Muslims dating despite their religion, despite dating being forbidden.

Were they Muslims or just come from a Muslim family?
Reply 168
Original post by Josb
Were they Muslims or just come from a Muslim family?

Both.

I've seen some guys (and girls) who pray who have girlfriend.
Reply 169
Original post by Lujubi
Both.

I've seen some guys (and girls) who pray who have girlfriend.

Anyway, my objection to their religion was not about their willingness to have a boy/girlfriend, but their overwhelming family and their obsession with virginity.
Reply 170
Original post by Josb
Anyway, my objection to their religion was not about their willingness to have a boy/girlfriend, but their overwhelming family and their obsession with virginity.

I know some families that are aware of the fact that their son has a girlfriend (not so much for girls which I think is hypocritical and sexist) but most of the time I see couples that hide it from their family because it's just frowned upon culturally and religiously,
Urmmm. This is quite stupid tbh. If I am in your place, then no
Is there any point being a muslim if you drink/dont go to your place of worship?

Not at all.
But, like many "religious" folk they "cherrypick" the religious ideals they actually want to follow.

Which is terribly funny, as their creator is "all knowing and powerful" yet they're blatantly disrespecting such a fictitious "powerful being" by ignoring and going against his teachings..
Original post by fr0sr_
Not at all.
But, like many "religious" folk they "cherrypick" the religious ideals they actually want to follow.

Which is terribly funny, as their creator is "all knowing and powerful" yet they're blatantly disrespecting such a fictitious "powerful being" by ignoring and going against his teachings..

thats why we hate hypocrites and also that why our creator will judgement between our affairs on earth so u dont need to be worried about it

osama said he was a muslim yet he killed people and muslims in pakistan does that make him one?, last i checked he was bouncing cheques for CIA
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb

whats it to u, mind ur own business i do not want some cheap tart who has some ones else's tadpoles swimming inside her okay
Original post by akeel1001
whats it to u, mind ur own business i do not want some cheap tart who has some ones else's tadpoles swimming inside her okay

So you presumably also have an issue with a perfectly pious Muslim woman who has been previously married and therefore has had 'someone else's tadpoles swimming inside her?' I'm sure your fellow Muslims appreciate that description (highlighted) of Khadija, wife of Muhammad and 'Mother of the Believers.' :rolleyes:
[QUOTE="shawtyb;65597995"]i am and im female!
i think quite alot of pakistani women are incredibly pretty! and im sure they have the personalities to match it[/QUOTE

So how do u aproach asian girls without offending anybody?! :tongue:
[QUOTE="kid;65722493" West="West" mids="mids"]
Original post by shawtyb
i am and im female!
i think quite alot of pakistani women are incredibly pretty! and im sure they have the personalities to match it[/QUOTE

So how do u aproach asian girls without offending anybody?! :tongue:

You take it slowly, first maybe a smile, then maybe a hello you alright, then if she talks to you and shows interest talk more!
Original post by Zuki
As a white man, yes :colone:

I've been thinking you were arab the whole time, why are you lying!!!
Original post by Hydeman
So you presumably also have an issue with a perfectly pious Muslim woman who has been previously married and therefore has had 'someone else's tadpoles swimming inside her?' I'm sure your fellow Muslims appreciate that description (highlighted) of Khadija, wife of Muhammad and 'Mother of the Believers.' :rolleyes:

no there have good excuse , and im talking about cheap sluts okay

Latest

Trending

Trending