The Student Room Group

HIS3N - Possible 2016 questions?

Hey guys just wondering what you're thoughts are on the possible questions that might come up this year Cuba hasn't come up since 2010 so I have a feeling thats a possibility
What was the Cuba 2010 Q?
i think it could be causes of the cuban missile crisis, that has never come up
Original post by LydiaIsaacs
What was the Cuba 2010 Q?

hey sadly they seem to have taken off the 2010 paper i cant find it on the internet but it was something along the lines of cuban missle crisis
Original post by ellawhite4686
i think it could be causes of the cuban missile crisis, that has never come up

maybe the exam is looming good luck ! any revision tips
Original post by theRichMarxist
maybe the exam is looming good luck ! any revision tips

thanks, you too! i tend to just write things out over and over until they go in haha- do you have any better ideas? also just going over essay plans etc
What if they did something like "[proxy conflict] showed that the [US/USSR] wasn't commited to [x]?"
thanks, you too! i tend to just write things out over and over until they go in haha- do you have any better ideas? also just going over essay plans etc

yeah same here tend to read over information and facts stuff i feel would be highly relevant try create trigger words if necessary
Original post by tiptopgoalie
What if they did something like "[proxy conflict] showed that the [US/USSR] wasn't commited to [x]?"

that seems probably quite generic and in sync with the examiners thought patterns seems that they would do something like that
how did everyone find it?
Smashed this paper in 2014 just thought I would mention that. Just stick to a structure I guess and keep reiterating why your points are stronger than the what the questions premise is

I have never messed up a question quite like I did in todays paper. Q2 was horrific for me, I wrote successes and failures for the USSR and with no mention of the US
I have never messed up a question quite like I did in todays paper. Q2 was horrific for me, I wrote successes and failures for the USSR and with no mention of the US

ah no! hopefully you will still get some marks though how did you structure it ? did you think it was asking about USSR's policies?

not going to lie i felt i did great the first question i had such an abundance of information the second one was a bit of a struggle but i seemingly did well. Which questions did you answer and how did you find it?

oh gosh no ! in all honesty my teacher has said to me before as long as you've given an answer it doesnt really matter if its one sided so for what its worth if it was structured well you would still get those valuable marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending