The Student Room Group

Breaking news: 9 shot in terrorist attack in Tel Aviv

Scroll to see replies

I honestly wish the Middle East as a whole (Israel, Palestine, Afghanistan, whoever) would just get swallowed up into the ground and disappear in hot lava. The mess that goes on there is just revolting, I want to puke thinking about the stupidness those people fight over.
Original post by Hendrix Lives
The decent Jews deserve better than Zionist pigs.

Inferiority complex is tormenting you.
Original post by admonit
Inferiority complex is tormenting you.

Nobody will ever be above me and nobody will ever be below me.
Nobody will ever be above me and nobody will ever be below me.

It means that you don't exist.
Original post by admonit
It means that you don't exist.

Please let me know what your tipple is,just so that i can stay well clear of it,thank you.
Exactly,since 2000 there have been 9,370 Palestinian people killed by the Israelis including 2,112 children,an abomination.

Fun fact -- Lebanon has killed more Palestinians than Israel. (Not actually a fun fact). Other fun fact -- Israel has a very good civilians killed:combatants killed ratio, compared to NATO countries in their recent interventions. If you don't want to support immoral countries, you should really boycott the UK and buy all your goods from Israel.
Original post by sweeneyrod
Fun fact -- Lebanon has killed more Palestinians than Israel. (Not actually a fun fact). Other fun fact -- Israel has a very good civilians killed:combatants killed ratio, compared to NATO countries in their recent interventions. If you don't want to support immoral countries, you should really boycott the UK and buy all your goods from Israel.

As mentioned elsewhere,its Muslim v Muslim in many cases,i think its very clear to everyone who knows the score out there.
If Israel wants peace then Netanyahu must leave the Palestinians alone,if they want to continue their barbaric senseless killings then there will never be peace.
50 thousand Israelis marched in New York in April and prayed for peace,will he listen?
50 thousand Israelis marched in New York in April and prayed for peace,will he listen?

50 thousand Israelis? Marched in New York in April? Nobody heard but you.
How often you hear "voices"? It's a bad sign. :cool:
As mentioned elsewhere,its Muslim v Muslim in many cases

No, the Lebanese civil war was more like Sunni vs Shia vs Christian vs Christian vs Communist vs Ba'athist vs Israeli vs Sunni vs Ba'athist vs Palestinian vs Christian. Maybe you should actually read something about the history of the region before dividing all of the many Middle-Eastern conflicts into "Muslim vs Muslim (not important" and "Jews being mean to Muslims".

(Another fun fact -- there are proportionally 3 times as many Muslims in Israel as in the UK. Arabic is an official language. Objectively, Israel is by far the best place for an Muslim Arab to live in the Levant.)

Great post. I am surprised we haven't had people claiming that these guys were unarmed and that the Israeli Army planted weapons on them.
Original post by the bear
Great post. I am surprised we haven't had people claiming that these guys were unarmed and that the Israeli Army planted weapons on them.

That will come later
[QUOTE="admonit;65632613"]50 thousand Israelis? Marched in New York in April? Nobody heard but you.
How often you hear "voices"? It's a bad sign. :cool:[/QUOTE

Have a nice day.

http://www.blakkpepper.com/2016/03/50000-ultra-orthodox-jews-protest-israels-plan-of-recruiting-its-young-boys-for-army-in-manhattan/
No, the Lebanese civil war was more like Sunni vs Shia vs Christian vs Christian vs Communist vs Ba'athist vs Israeli vs Sunni vs Ba'athist vs Palestinian vs Christian. Maybe you should actually read something about the history of the region before dividing all of the many Middle-Eastern conflicts into "Muslim vs Muslim (not important" and "Jews being mean to Muslims".

(Another fun fact -- there are proportionally 3 times as many Muslims in Israel as in the UK. Arabic is an official language. Objectively, Israel is by far the best place for an Muslim Arab to live in the Levant.)

Not a fun fact.

http://www.rense.com/general21/tal.htm

Why are you linking to some ******** anti-semitic conspiracy theories? It takes about 3 seconds of looking at that site for any sensible person to realise it is a load of rubbish -- scrolling down the homepage there is something about the "New World Order" and some sort of 9/11 conspiracy theory. Do you plan to follow it up with a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Although I don't really want to dignify that link with a proper response, I feel I should point out that only about a third of Israeli Jews are religious, and Israel's founder David Ben-Gurion identified as a pantheist.
(edited 7 years ago)

and I quote 'I see your true colours shining through'

doesn't usually take long
Why are you linking to some ******** anti-semitic conspiracy theories? It takes about 3 seconds of looking at that site for any sensible person to realise it is a load of rubbish -- scrolling down the homepage there is something about the "New World Order" and some sort of 9/11 conspiracy theory. Do you plan to follow it up with a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

PRSOM
Original post by BaconandSauce
and I quote 'I see your true colours shining through'

doesn't usually take long

Tough ****.
Try Another day in Paradise.

Although I don't really want to dignify that link with a proper response, I feel I should point out that only about a third of Israeli Jews are religious, and Israel's founder David Ben-Gurion identified as a pantheist.

Truth hurts,doesn't it.?
Tough ****.
Try Another day in Paradise.

at least you don't try and deny it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending