The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Met a really cool girl from Medway School of Pharmacy but don't know her name!!

Hi guys,

I met a really cool Indian girl at a Lloyds Pharmacy pre-registration interview on 9/6/16 in Coventry. We got on really well but i didn't have the guts to ask for her number. She's in third year and lives at home in Essex. I think her name starts with 'R' but im really not sure, can anyone help me out please ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ConnorH2612
Hi guys,

I met a really cool Indian girl at a Lloyds Pharmacy pre-registration interview on 9/6/16 in Coventry. We got on really well but i didn't have the guts to ask for her number. She's in third year and lives at home in Essex. I think her name starts with 'R' but im really not sure, can anyone help me out please ?

Wow good luck dude. You're gonna need it
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
There was only one girl that fits this so fingers crossed ahaha
Reply 3
Go on facebook Medway page, maybe she's on there
Hi guys,

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by Pato1
Go on facebook Medway page, maybe she's on there

I can't access the people who have 'liked' the page for some reason so I can't check that :/
Reply 6
You could be a creep and call up the place where you did the interview and ask for her name say she left something behind but you can't pronounce her name and want to message her on fb.

Or they could tell you to bring it in and they will call her themselves.

You should have asked whether she had fb and you would like to keep in touch and see whether she did get the job.
Reply 7
Original post by chikane
You could be a creep and call up the place where you did the interview and ask for her name say she left something behind but you can't pronounce her name and want to message her on fb.

Or they could tell you to bring it in and they will call her themselves.

You should have asked whether she had fb and you would like to keep in touch and see whether she did get the job.

Ahaha thats an idea, would be a pain if I had to travel back to Coventry
Reply 8
Ahaha thats an idea, would be a pain if I had to travel back to Coventry

Let me know if it works.
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
Let me know if it works.

sure will
Reply 10
Original post by chikane
Let me know if it works.

I phoned up and mentioned i had her coat so they're gonna contact her now, lets hope this works ahaha
I phoned up and mentioned i had her coat so they're gonna contact her now, lets hope this works ahaha

Lol hope it works out what if she says she got it did you get her name?
Reply 12
Original post by chikane
Lol hope it works out what if she says she got it did you get her name?

I got her first name and told them they can pass my details on to her so fingers crossed she messages me
I got her first name and told them they can pass my details on to her so fingers crossed she messages me

You tried searching her name on facebook?
Reply 14
Original post by chikane
You tried searching her name on facebook?

Not yet as i've been out all day but i'm gonna give it a go later on
Not yet as i've been out all day but i'm gonna give it a go later on

Did you hear from her?
Reply 16

Damn I applaud you for going that far.

Keep us notified!!!
Reply 17
Original post by chikane
Did you hear from her?

Nah nothing yet, I know she was visiting friends this weekend so hopefully its because she hasn't checked her emails ahaha
I'd laugh if she were on TSR reading this right now! :biggrin:

But either way, good luck! How did your interview go regardless - are you hoping to go into community? :smile:
Hi guys,

What does she look like?

Quick Reply