The Student Room Group

S1 - WJEC - 15th June 2016

How are we all feeling for stats?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luciemorgan1999
How are we all feeling for stats?

:eek4: there are not many WJEC threads :tongue: judging by this thread.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3925187

Good luck with your exam :h:
Original post by SeanFM
:eek4: there are not many WJEC threads :tongue: judging by this thread.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3925187

Good luck with your exam :h:
are you sitting s1?
are you sitting s1?

Afraid not :redface: I sat S1 with Edexcel 3 years ago :tongue:
I'm bricking it 😂 the only reason I'm looking forward to it is because it's my last one 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pharmhopeful16
I'm bricking it 😂 the only reason I'm looking forward to it is because it's my last one 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's either going to go really well or really bad😂
Yeah, how did you find the other maths exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, how did you find the other maths exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mind C1, I found C2 a bit more difficult but it could have gone worse..Did you sit C1 and C2 also or are you in year 13?
No I'm in year 12 so I also did C1 and C2. I found that I made more silly mistakes in C1 which was annoying but I literally had no clue in the chord question for C2 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I'm in year 12 so I also did C1 and C2. I found that I made more silly mistakes in C1 which was annoying but I literally had no clue in the chord question for C2 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

I left the chord question, I had no idea what a chord even was😂😂 Silly mistakes are the most annoying things ever cause they haunt you forever basically😂 What grade are you aiming for?
I attempted it but it was nothing rational. IKR 😂 . I'm really hoping for an A, it's what I've been getting in past papers anyway. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
An A too but the way C2 went, I'd still be quite happy with a B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im fine with Stats as I think I know all the methods but what I need is an understanding.

Even some venn diagrams questions I still do not know.
Also the fact that questions have hidden methods such as: 'He hit the target for the second time on his third shot'
Actually requires you to do an 'OR' as he could have hit the target on his first or second. So its twice the )(P(H))^2 x P(M))
Apart from that all I need to do is remember the circumstance for binomial and poisson and not to overthink nCr...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Maths is Life
Im fine with Stats as I think I know all the methods but what I need is an understanding.

Even some venn diagrams questions I still do not know.
Also the fact that questions have hidden methods such as: 'He hit the target for the second time on his third shot'
Actually requires you to do an 'OR' as he could have hit the target on his first or second. So its twice the )(P(H))^2 x P(M))
Apart from that all I need to do is remember the circumstance for binomial and poisson and not to overthink nCr...

I'm the same too, there are some venn diagram questions which I don't know either and I know the question you're talking about as I did it last night, it took me a while but I figured it out but the problem is I won't have the time in the actual exam😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm the same too, there are some venn diagram questions which I don't know either and I know the question you're talking about as I did it last night, it took me a while but I figured it out but the problem is I won't have the time in the actual exam😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marry me
Original post by Maths is Life
Marry me

Of course😘

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me slide into your DMs?😉
Good luck everyone
Good luck everyone

Thank you Miss Morgan.