The Student Room Group

Have you fell in love with someone yet?

The title says it all :3
So have you?
The girl that I have knows who she is :colondollar:
How do you feel right now, i feel like the world is shining with colours i've never seen before (okay maybe not like that cause we know all the colours sooo the rainbow! :h:)

Why don't you tell me about your experience :ahee:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
Yup but it is always with the wrong people! :frown: Hopefully one day I will meet the right guy!
Yes, but I am no longer with them.
Yup. It's alright.

You may wish to see an optician about your eye condition though.
NOPE :naughty:
it can be very awkward :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes but with the wrong people :frown:
yes but not that passionate fiery love more like a comfortable friendship but fancy them love
Reply 8
I thought so at the time.

But I realise now that it was more delusion than love, so I'm yet to experience it for real :cute:
Original post by Alexion
I thought so at the time.

But I realise now that it was more delusion than love, so I'm yet to experience it for real :cute:

This :tongue:
i have, but it's with the person who i really don't get along with, I mean I internally hate him. but i still like something about him. I never noticed before, but people were always saying we suit each other
Yeah I have, I guess I grew up and matured but I realised that focusing on myself is best at times now. No time for boys now :hand:
Define 'love'. :erm:
Original post by undercxver
Define 'love'. :erm:

who can make you feel uncomfortable :unsure:
(edited 7 years ago)
Overrated
No

I thought I did but it was just a small crush.

I'm in love with the idea of love though :colondollar:
I've been in love once with my first boyfriend, still like him a lot. And I've been in lust a couple of times.
Yes, with the CoCo
Original post by eden3
No.

aw someones jealous of me :wink:
hey ^_^
and yesssssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending